RHBA-2017:0543 - Bug Fix Advisory
ovirt-hosted-engine-setup bug fix update for RHV 4.0.7
Bug Fix Advisory
An updated ovirt-hosted-engine-setup package that fixes several bugs is now
The ovirt-hosted-engine-setup package provides a self-hosted engine tool for Red Hat Virtualization Manager. A self-hosted engine is a virtualized
environment in which the Manager runs on a virtual machine on the hosts managed by the Manager.
Changes to the ovirt-hosted-engine-setup component:
- Previously, a self-hosted engine upgrade would fail during engine-setup if the database backup file was not loaded from /root/ on the host. This is now fixed. (BZ#1399053)
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Virtualization 4 x86_64
- BZ - 1399053 - [z-stream clone - 4.0.6] Hosted Engine upgrade is failing during engine-setup if the db backup file is not in /root/
- BZ - 1399068 - [z-stream clone - 4.0.7] [Text] The HE upgrade tool should point users at the upgrade helper
- BZ - 1416058 - Upgrade ovirt-hosted-engine-setup to 220.127.116.11
Red Hat Virtualization 4