RHBA-2017:0474 - Bug Fix Advisory
CFME 5.6.4 bug fixes and enhancement update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated cfme packages that fix bugs and add various enhancements
are now available for Red Hat CloudForms 4.1.
Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine delivers the insight, control, and automation needed to address the challenges of managing virtual environments. CloudForms Management Engine is built on Ruby on Rails, a model-view-controller (MVC) framework for web application development. Action Pack implements the controller and the view components.
This update fixes various bugs and add enhancements. Documentation for these changes is available in the Release Notes linked to in the References section.
All CFME users are advised to upgrade to these updated packages, which correct these issues and add these enhancements.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat CloudForms 4.1 x86_64
- BZ - 1245133 - Breadcrumb is displayed in the configuration/about page
- BZ - 1347700 - VMRC is not working on CFME 4.1 beta
- BZ - 1382817 - Automate - Service provision pending email not being sent.
- BZ - 1385179 - undefined method error on authentication_mixin.rb
- BZ - 1391997 - heartbeats are failing intermittently attributing problems to pglogical duplicate keys conditions and causing workers to restart
- BZ - 1393130 - Custom automate dialog buttons in hosts results in cfme exception
- BZ - 1393522 - the contents of vcenter environments disappears from the list of vms visible and reappears only after a full refresh is performed
- BZ - 1394887 - Editing tags of more cloud volumes accessed from providers summary results in error
- BZ - 1395272 - "Add Child tenant", "Add Project" option is not available from production CFME.
- BZ - 1396490 - ldap user cannot login when email has an apostrophe character
- BZ - 1397446 - When having a menu pinned after logout is always cloud intel pinned
- BZ - 1398276 - policy timelines breaks down if timelines settings are changed
- BZ - 1399222 - [RFE] NFS41 storage type not supported for SmartState Analysis
- BZ - 1399759 - "Starting Date" in scheduled report is always next day; cannot be set to another day
- BZ - 1399769 - No error message displayed by the WebUi if the connection to the appliance is lost while on certain forms, such as the migration request
- BZ - 1399805 - Slow VMWare EMS Refresh
- BZ - 1402903 - UI: Configuration -> Access Control - On User/Group/Role summary screens text is no longer a link
- BZ - 1402904 - No option to see next page in "services-->requests"
- BZ - 1402930 - SmartState analysis for RHEL 7.3 appliances with XFS fails with "Unable to mount filesystem. Reason:[No root filesystem found.]" error
- BZ - 1403351 - Can't Save Automate Methods with Input Parameters
- BZ - 1403354 - Cannot analyze non docker images
- BZ - 1403529 - Unable to access the virtual machine configuration: provisioning error
- BZ - 1404023 - Built-in Power-Off/Power-On feature not working from Global
- BZ - 1404366 - Order Service drop-down for "App Name" no longer allows for search filter
- BZ - 1404403 - service dialog refreshes every time a dropdown item is selected
- BZ - 1404428 - "audit log" is logged with "new_value" instead of actual data when new user is created.
- BZ - 1404433 - provisioning instance fail: FATAL -- : Error caught: [NoMethodError] undefined method `' for nil:NilClass
- BZ - 1404448 - Empty lists in Chrome
- BZ - 1404455 - VMware Auto Placement issue with insufficient space on Datastore
- BZ - 1404527 - Folder relationship change causing a re-classify of all children VMs
- BZ - 1404670 - Tenant cannot import datastore without datastore being locked
- BZ - 1404747 - Retirement state machine does not handle Ansible Tower services when part of a bundle
- BZ - 1404830 - PG Logical Error: replication set mapping -1931769956:25998 not found (PG::InternalError)
- BZ - 1405194 - Unable to specify disk size in IE11 when adding additional disk
- BZ - 1405199 - When exporting reports into PDF only half of the data is displayed
- BZ - 1406436 - Default validation for data type is not properly set when adding a new TextBox field
- BZ - 1406519 - Filter VM list results in spinner
- BZ - 1410928 - Retire Service screens returns to Request page rather than staying on the My Services page
- BZ - 1412364 - CloudForms should be able to disable unusable regions in Azure
- BZ - 1412441 - Selecting a Group Causes UI to Spin Indefinitely
- BZ - 1412442 - Poor UI performance in the global region for services: viewing the list of services
- BZ - 1412443 - Poor UI performance in the global region for services: going from a VM to a service
- BZ - 1412446 - VM's owner can't access VMs if "Username" field contains uppercase letters
- BZ - 1412447 - [RFE] CAPABILITY_IAM error after IAM role assignment with amazon cloudFormation template
- BZ - 1412448 - We might not be purging all tables that we should be
- BZ - 1412684 - Issue with fog-openstack 'update_quota.rb'
- BZ - 1413180 - Tenant admin can create a super admin
- BZ - 1413654 - many vm create/remove/stop/start Azure events are absent in timelines though present in DB
- BZ - 1413655 - Filter out events from Azure Classic providers
- BZ - 1414851 - The chargeback report gives wrong information
- BZ - 1414928 - VMRC is not working if IE compatibility mode is disabled
- BZ - 1416470 - Cloud Instances List View Table missing cells/improper rendering
- BZ - 1416820 - AWS Region ca-central-1 missing from Cloud Provider configuration
- BZ - 1416822 - VHD image for AWS mounts database drive as /mnt
- BZ - 1416839 - Unexpected error encountered while Viewing Full screen report
- BZ - 1416851 - Cloudforms attempts to connect to the wrong tenant to reach an instance (all actions but open vnc console)
- BZ - 1416895 - Duplicate folder names between host & vm/templates causes placement issues
- BZ - 1417662 - Customer concered about memory and elapsed time to generate custom report in global reporting region
- BZ - 1418000 - VMware EMS Refresh fails with "block (2 levels) in getMoPropMulti' error
- BZ - 1419033 - Cannot save an edited class schema, get the error "Error during 'save': Name can't be blank"
- BZ - 1420556 - Service dialog dropdown differs from what is processed by service request
- BZ - 1427170 - Provide CFME/RHV build in qcow format, further to image uploader tool drop for RHV-4.1
Red Hat CloudForms 4.1