RHBA-2016:2857 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An updated atomic package that fixes several bugs and adds various enhancements are now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Extras.
Atomic is a command-line tool for managing Project Atomic systems and
containers. It provides a high-level and coherent entry point to the system.
Atomic makes it easier to interact with special kinds of debugging tools such as Super-Privileged Containers and other similar tools.
The atomic package has been upgraded to upstream version 1.12.8, which
provides a number of bug fixes and enhancements over the previous version.
Users of atomic are advised to upgrade to this updated package, which fixes
these bugs and adds these enhancements.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1341923 - error: Message did not receive a reply (timeout by message bus)
- BZ - 1361949 - [RFE] Implement atomic ps command to support list containers
- BZ - 1368896 - atomic scan can't find CVEs for all of container images
- BZ - 1374133 - [RFE] add support for automatically answer yes for all questions
- BZ - 1377952 - atomic verify on non-Atomic OS always says too few arguments
- BZ - 1378091 - atomic scan fails when run in cron
- BZ - 1380847 - atomic containers delete --all useless error message
- BZ - 1380848 - atomic containers delete is parameter order dependent
- BZ - 1380850 - atomic containers delete <NULL> silently succeeds
- BZ - 1381717 - atomic scan failed if a system container image exists
- BZ - 1381736 - 'atomic pull' must use fully-qualified registry name when pulling images
- BZ - 1381739 - must specify port when using insecure registries with 'atomic pull'
- BZ - 1383452 - [extras rhel 7.3.1] rebase atomic to 1.13
- BZ - 1385584 - file /etc/containers/registries.d/default.yaml conflicts between attempted installs of atomic and skopeo
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7