RHBA-2016:2708 - Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8 Bug Fix and Enhancement Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated packages that resolve various issues are now available for Red Hat
OpenStack Platform 8.0 (Liberty) for RHEL 7.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform provides the facilities for building a private
or public infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud running on commonly
available physical hardware.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8 runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3.
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8 Release Notes contain the following:
- An explanation of the way in which the provided components interact to
form a working cloud computing environment.
- Technology Previews, Recommended Practices, and Known Issues.
- The channels required for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8, including which
channels need to be enabled and disabled.
The Release Notes are available at:
This update is available through 'yum update' on systems registered through
Red Hat Subscription Manager. For more information about Red Hat
Subscription Manager, see:
- Red Hat OpenStack 8 x86_64
- BZ - 1327609 - Missing Selinux policy to talk with Memcache
- BZ - 1328177 - SELinux is preventing horizon from accessing a shared secret
- BZ - 1329038 - SELinux is preventing /usr/bin/python2.7 from name_connect access on the tcp_socket port 49185
- BZ - 1334732 - Selinux is blocking OpenFlow
- BZ - 1360434 - Port over some selinux policy scripted in the undercloud
- BZ - 1386382 - Rebase openstack-selinux to 0.7.11
- BZ - 1387728 - merge distgit commit: (osp9) ironic-agent postinst fails on systemd with no iptables
Red Hat OpenStack 8