RHBA-2016:1828 - Bug Fix Advisory
etcd bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated etcd packages that fix one bug and add two enhancements are now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Extras.
The etcd packages provides a highly available key value store for shared
This update adds the following enhancement:
- The etcd packages has been upgraded to extend the "etcdctl backup" command with options to reuse backup of a previous etcd member. (BZ#1350875)
Users of etcd are advised to upgrade to these updated packages, which fix a bug and add two enhancements.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1350875 - etcd adding new member fails
- BZ - 1357774 - Need update golang require in etcd-2.3.7-2.el7.src.rpm
- BZ - 1357820 - Need add profiling flags to /etc/etcd/etcd.conf in etcd-2.3.7
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7