RHBA-2016:1488 - Bug Fix Advisory
CFME 5.5.5 bug fixes and enhancement update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated cfme packages that fix bugs and add various enhancements
are now available for Red Hat CloudForms 4.0
Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine delivers the insight, control,
and automation needed to address the challenges of managing virtual
environments. CloudForms Management Engine is built on Ruby on Rails,
a model-view-controller (MVC) framework for web application
development. Action Pack implements the controller and the view
Updated cfme packages that fix bugs and add various enhancements are now available for Red Hat CloudForms 4.0. Documentation for these changes is available in the Release Notes linked to in the References section.
All CFME users are advised to upgrade to these updated packages, which
correct these issues and add these enhancements.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat CloudForms 4.0 x86_64
- BZ - 1291451 - Catalog Item : Changing the provider template after filling all tabs shows error
- BZ - 1291455 - New company tags not listed alphabetically
- BZ - 1291699 - VMRC fails with firefox browser in Linux OS with the error "Unable to connect to the MKS: Failed to connect to server <server>:<port>"
- BZ - 1291700 - Remove lifecycle options from archived/orphaned nodes
- BZ - 1291757 - CFME allows deletion of default compute and storage chargeback rates
- BZ - 1291758 - Optimize Planning does not show duplicate VMs
- BZ - 1291861 - Catalog Item : Editing a catalog item after deleting provider shows error
- BZ - 1292495 - Incompatibility between IPA client and server versions
- BZ - 1296646 - Unable to set group ownership to "No Group"
- BZ - 1300795 - Remove container Topologies from default view settings as it has no gtl view
- BZ - 1303100 - Smart State Analysis Fails for RHEL7.1 VM on RHEV/NFS with CloudForms 4
- BZ - 1305668 - Unable to recognize the active view for graph, hybrid and tabular view
- BZ - 1310115 - a missing storage can cause cfme 5.5 to stop collecting data from openstack
- BZ - 1312076 - CFME VMware_HotAdd_Disk isn't working
- BZ - 1312077 - Azure - Remove the global region since it is not a valid region.
- BZ - 1318717 - [RFE] Reporting: Unable to report on CF Tenant Quotas
- BZ - 1321599 - Automate | Quota | User/Group quota source, Memory and Storage instance values vs tag values problem
- BZ - 1321600 - Tag Control issues on service dialogue imports between appliances
- BZ - 1321604 - Hardware.Volumes data not available for VMware VMs
- BZ - 1321621 - Incorrect options listed for datastore analysis for a single datastore filter while adding a schedule
- BZ - 1322023 - New Self_service ui does not support dynamic drop downs which populate values from automate
- BZ - 1322419 - NetApp storage tab not displayed
- BZ - 1326459 - Automate namespace priority order not working properly
- BZ - 1327603 - Retired instance can be resumed from provider side and it is not powered off.
- BZ - 1327604 - Customer needs to enable automate role in UI zone to which thousands of messages are being queued but not processed
- BZ - 1327722 - provisioning error in $evm.execute('create_provision_request', *args)
- BZ - 1328469 - fix_auth.rb undefined class/module ArgumentError
- BZ - 1329635 - [RFE] Keystone domains support
- BZ - 1331014 - Default Filters for Services/Workloads controlled by Cloud/Instances
- BZ - 1331093 - SCVMM Provider refresh error refresh_parser.rb:324:in `process_snapshots'
- BZ - 1331431 - Catalog Item displayed in Catalog even when not selected for Display.
- BZ - 1332297 - strip leading or trailing whitespaces on ip and user when adding a provider
- BZ - 1333095 - [NoMethodError] undefined method `metrics_collector_queue_name'
- BZ - 1333097 - Accessing the 'private_networks' association of a MiqAeServiceManageIQ_Providers_Openstack_CloudManager_CloudNetwork_Private object raises NoMethodError
- BZ - 1334937 - Production Provisioning stops working when EmsRefresh for VMware loops until restart_interval ends when host named "localhost" encountered as host name returned from VMware provider
- BZ - 1335222 - SSUI : Total count of requests displayed in SSUI dashboard are wrong
- BZ - 1335573 - backport the Handle lack of diskSizeGB property in Azure for inventory collection fix
- BZ - 1335583 - Service Dialogue Check box not changing to r/w
- BZ - 1335876 - Trusted Forest Settings table disappears when switched between authentication modes.
- BZ - 1336778 - cannot change the default view for replicators
- BZ - 1337261 - [RFE] "NoMethodError: undefined method `where' for MiqAeMethodService::MiqAeServiceClassification:Class"
- BZ - 1338817 - Automate Method: Loosing value entered in data field when adding input parameters
- BZ - 1339315 - [[MiqPassword::MiqPasswordError]: can not decrypt v0_key encrypted string] encountered during phase [prepare_provision]
- BZ - 1339361 - Backport for api/groups to 5.5.3 request
- BZ - 1339382 - Service : RBAC : Assigning multiple tags from same category shows error when user tries to access catalog Item
- BZ - 1339751 - Issue with auto-refresh transactions not firing after they should
- BZ - 1340075 - "could not obtain a database connection within 5.000 seconds (waited 5.000 seconds)" when running automate scripts
- BZ - 1341242 - Service systemd-journald fails to start due to AVC denial on /etc/machine-id read
- BZ - 1342279 - 5.5 UI Worker Thread Leak while ordering a service
- BZ - 1342280 - GenericWorkers and PriorityWorkers are spawning threads that are not cleaned up during provisioning in 188.8.131.52
- BZ - 1342586 - Events portion of database bloats on migration of 5.4 to 5.5 (ems_events to event_streams)
- BZ - 1342644 - Quota enforcement for group as quota source does not work
- BZ - 1343748 - unable to edit or remove custom provision dialogues
- BZ - 1346034 - Azure provider unable to refresh when elements have non-ascii characters
- BZ - 1346983 - Add India, Australia and US Gov regions for Azure
- BZ - 1347797 - Event Monitor Connection refused error using AWS SQS
- BZ - 1348990 - Start rhevm vm with use_cloud_init flag on first boot
- BZ - 1349483 - Since update cannot obtain tenant inventory data from OpenStack ( NON RH OPENSTACK VERSION! )
- BZ - 1350962 - db:migrate on large database takes long time and large amount of memory
- BZ - 1350968 - Entered data in provision form of request tab is lost.
- BZ - 1351716 - Changes to server roles do not enable save button
- BZ - 1352832 - Unable to add User Roles while creating custom button
- BZ - 1353641 - VMWare inventory worker timing out during host save method
- BZ - 1354188 - Openshift provider port field default value ignored (cannot validate token, port value empty when provider is added)
- BZ - 1354612 - 'Unexpected error encountered' browsing to osp infra nodes
- BZ - 1354615 - RubyRep replication in CFME 184.108.40.206 failing in large multi region environment
- BZ - 1357086 - Memory size for Azure flavor incorrectly displayed in Bytes/KB
- BZ - 1358038 - Fix gulp ECMDERR on older node, by forcing plato to 1.4
- BZ - 1358384 - CFME 4.1 appliance fail to perform logrotate for /vmdb/log and postgresql pg_log directory log files
- BZ - 1358494 - Ceph Infrastructure nodes page fails to show details with error ' Unexpected error encountered'
- BZ - 1358598 - unexpected errors after adding infra provider
- BZ - 1358963 - ec2 event monitor spams database connection errors
Red Hat CloudForms 4.0