RHBA-2016:1352 - Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8 Bug Fix and Enhancement Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated packages that resolve various issues are now available for Red Hat
OpenStack Platform 8.0 (Liberty) for RHEL 7.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform provides the facilities for building a private
or public infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud running on commonly
available physical hardware.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant to your system have been applied.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8 runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2.
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8 Release Notes contain the following:
- An explanation of the way in which the provided components interact to form a working cloud computing environment.
- Technology Previews, Recommended Practices, and Known Issues.
- The channels required for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8, including which channels need to be enabled and disabled.
The Release Notes are available at:
This update is available through 'yum update' on systems registered through Red Hat Subscription Manager. For more information about Red Hat Subscription Manager, see:
- Red Hat OpenStack 8 x86_64
- BZ - 1297785 - Decouple transport for RPC and Notification
- BZ - 1302387 - [HA] Hypervisor reported as down after failover of one of the controllers
- BZ - 1305607 - CDH 5.3 unsupported in RHOS 8 (also in sahara-image-elements)
- BZ - 1322974 - Fix reconnection when heartbeat is missed
- BZ - 1322975 - rabbitmq: unit conversion error of expiration
- BZ - 1340544 - Extlinux bootloader no longer installs by default in RHEL 6 images
Red Hat OpenStack 8