RHBA-2016:1195 - Bug Fix Advisory
openstack-keystone bug fix advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated OpenStack Identity packages that resolve various issues are now
available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 6.0 (Juno) for
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform provides the facilities for
building a private or public infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud
running on commonly available physical hardware. This advisory includes
- OpenStack Identity service
The OpenStack Identity service (keystone) authenticates and authorizes
OpenStack users by keeping track of users and their permitted activities.
The Identity service supports multiple forms of authentication including
user name and password credentials, token-based systems, and AWS-style
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant to your system have been applied.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 7 runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2.
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 7 Release Notes contain the following:
- An explanation of the way in which the provided components interact to form a working cloud computing environment.
- Technology Previews, Recommended Practices, and Known Issues.
- The channels required for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 7, including which channels need to be enabled and disabled.
The Release Notes are available at:
This update is available through 'yum update' on systems registered through Red Hat Subscription Manager. For more information about Red Hat Subscription Manager, see:
- Red Hat OpenStack 6.0 x86_64
- BZ - 1250711 - Keystone cannot cope with being behind an SSL terminator for version list
Red Hat OpenStack 6.0