RHBA-2016:0616 - Bug Fix Advisory
CFME 5.5.3 bug fixes and enhancement update
Bug Fix Advisory
Bug fixes for Cloudforms 5.5.z
Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine delivers the insight, control, and
automation needed to address the challenges of managing virtual
environments. CloudForms Management Engine is built on Ruby on Rails, a
model-view-controller (MVC) framework for web application development.
Action Pack implements the controller and the view components.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat CloudForms 4.0 x86_64
- BZ - 1221149 - SmartState fails to show UTF-8 encoded files
- BZ - 1272266 - Spinner spins forever while viewing Utilization graphs for DB tables
- BZ - 1288103 - Orchestration template edit and remove button would remain incorrectly disabled in certain scenarios
- BZ - 1288551 - Provide metrics rollups per projects, services and replicators
- BZ - 1289200 - Replication: host_storages table, duplicate key
- BZ - 1289247 - WebUI:HTML5-Cosole: "Object doesn't support property or method slice" error found when accessing spice console from IE10
- BZ - 1289278 - Automate | Quota exceeded, reason and log message values need formatting.
- BZ - 1290212 - Logging backtrace in metrics processing
- BZ - 1291274 - RFE: Support Azure VM retirement
- BZ - 1291450 - Report generation returned: Status [Ok] Message [Task has been queued] in red
- BZ - 1291707 - Service request to "Reconfigure this service" fails with error
- BZ - 1291809 - Unable to log into Cloudforms with IE8 if the appliance is in the "internal website" security group
- BZ - 1291810 - Product Assistance text box renders incorrectly for non-super administrators
- BZ - 1291880 - Searching on Host vmm_vendor in the UI brings back no records
- BZ - 1295787 - Documentation missing in new container provider view.
- BZ - 1296576 - Cannot create an Alert that sends a Management Event not defined in MiqEventDefinition
- BZ - 1296650 - Unexpected error after clicking on hosts under Utilization
- BZ - 1297432 - CF 3.2: Switching user groups invalidates browser/version/os information, which might be disabling the console buttons on the VM.
- BZ - 1297499 - CF 3.2: Automation code throwing "0x000... is recycled object" exceptions
- BZ - 1297880 - The RHEL 7 SystemD generated machine-id is slightly different than the machine-id generated by the Insights client, it should be handled properly in CFME.
- BZ - 1297911 - List of RHOS events not captured in the control policy.log but captured in evm.log
- BZ - 1299566 - Shelve instance has no icon in toolbar
- BZ - 1300037 - New Service Catalog item form is broken if type is Orchestration
- BZ - 1300706 - Incorrect values are displayed on firewall rules details pages
- BZ - 1300736 - "Copy this Condition to a new condition" option is not working.
- BZ - 1301149 - Unable to retire VMs which are provisioned using cloudforms 3.0 version
- BZ - 1301660 - ISO provisioning always fails because it can't start the VM while the disk is locked
- BZ - 1302062 - LDAP bind username and password being logged in plain text
- BZ - 1302443 - "Name" parameter does not work with category Collection for querying
- BZ - 1302774 - IPv6 RabbitMQ connection shows periodic Exception in the reader loop: AMQ::Protocol::EmptyResponseError: Empty response received from the server
- BZ - 1302838 - Disable start button for terminated ec2 instances
- BZ - 1302889 - Self Service : Validation message keeps on showing even after navigating to other pages
- BZ - 1303086 - objects copied from a previous deleted domain try to refer to the deleted domain when used
- BZ - 1303096 - MIQ retirement statemachine processed in the zone that its triggered in
- BZ - 1303097 - Retire vm doesn't work on scvmm provider
- BZ - 1303101 - HTTP 404 error on downloading a file after SSA
- BZ - 1303122 - Azure api version issue - The resource type 'locations/vmSizes' could not be found in the namespace
- BZ - 1304003 - Error while executing a report
- BZ - 1304785 - filters based on group tag do not give visibility to vms
- BZ - 1305560 - Cloud-init not running scripts on launching CFME instance
- BZ - 1305954 - Provisioning request approval - incorrect flash message text
- BZ - 1306321 - Error:undefined method `>' for nil:NilClass [miq_policy/rsop] when clicked on submit button in Control->simulation
- BZ - 1306362 - CloudForms inventory fails when an openstack cinder volume contains no 'device' directive in the attachments property
- BZ - 1306415 - Containers table shows image name in 'State' column
- BZ - 1306416 - smart state error "Unable to mount filesystem. Reason:[No root filesystem found.]"
- BZ - 1306430 - /etc/cron.hourly/miq_top_hourly calls /bin/miqtop which does not exist
- BZ - 1306673 - Typo in "Selinux Level" property for non-privileged container
- BZ - 1306699 - UI: Download file from saved report is named after the current date rather than after the report saved date
- BZ - 1306709 - Update license for Prince
- BZ - 1306813 - [RFE] SSUI: Allow users to change groups like they do in the OPS UI
- BZ - 1308663 - MICROSOFT scvmm power off operation not working
- BZ - 1308691 - During retirement the user that started the retirement should be stored as userid not user_id
- BZ - 1308748 - Error during 'Save Tags': Failures occurred during bulk reassignment in edit host tag
- BZ - 1308749 - Duplicated events in the event list
- BZ - 1308929 - "The page is not redirecting properly" after clicking on container in Topology view
- BZ - 1308989 - Incorrect flash message while enabling/disabling schedule
- BZ - 1309110 - Accessing the ems_events association of a RHEV Host object gives "NameError: undefined local variable or method `id' for #<EmsEvent::ActiveRecord_Relation:0x00000002ae3ba0>"
- BZ - 1309737 - Filter chain halted as :check_privileges rendered or redirected
- BZ - 1309746 - cannot trigger VM retirement via API
- BZ - 1310245 - AMQP connection doesn't recover after rabbitmq-server restart
- BZ - 1311607 - Main area of UI pushed up when clicking on certain tree nodes
- BZ - 1311995 - Web-UI:rbac:Clicking on Users or Groups with restricted role user throws "undefined method `where' for #<Array:0x000000057a2510> [ops/tree_select]" error.
- BZ - 1311996 - Unable to add Long Description for Orchestration based Catalog Items
- BZ - 1311998 - Multiple Refresh Buttons on Click
- BZ - 1312024 - Unable to list EC2 Public AMIs, even after enabling the attribute 'get_public_images' to true in EVM server configuration
- BZ - 1312046 - Adding a duplicate Foreman provider name never redirects to the flash message
- BZ - 1312049 - <Choose> Won't Display on Refresh of Dynamic Dropdown
- BZ - 1312078 - Individual Container Dashboard does not display the correct no. of Routes
- BZ - 1314389 - "Init Processes" doesn't list symlinked services
- BZ - 1314434 - UI: Advanced Search - Delete button remains enabled after deleting the filter
- BZ - 1314531 - Samba share for database backup fails to mount
- BZ - 1314780 - validation required for lookup button in provisioning form
- BZ - 1314835 - [RFE] add proxy support to azure-armrest
- BZ - 1315436 - SmartState Analysis is Broken on OpenShift 3.2
- BZ - 1316137 - A copy of custom alert replace your custom alert
- BZ - 1317537 - 188.8.131.52 updated to 184.108.40.206 does not work properly (DOA?)
- BZ - 1317892 - UI: Remove 'Name' field from item details view screen as it is already there in title
- BZ - 1317914 - Schedule worker exceeding memory threshold and being restarted.
- BZ - 1318436 - PXE provision booting up with missing pxe boot entry
- BZ - 1322082 - Orchestration Provision to Azure destroys existing Resource Group and all it's contents
- BZ - 1322885 - Power state "off" of the terminated EC2 instance
- BZ - 1324512 - Update from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 fails
Red Hat CloudForms 4.0