RHBA-2015:1916 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
Updated CFME packages that fix several bugs.
Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine delivers the insight, control, and
automation needed to address the challenges of managing virtual
environments. CloudForms Management Engine is built on Ruby on Rails, a
model-view-controller (MVC) framework for web application development.
Action Pack implements the controller and the view components.
This update also fixes several bugs. Documentation for these changes is available in the Release Notes linked to in the References section.
All CFME users are advised to upgrade to these updated packages, which
correct these issues and add these enhancements.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
This update is available via the Red Hat Network. Details on how to
use the Red Hat Network to apply this update are available at
- Red Hat CloudForms 3.2 x86_64
- BZ - 1231145 - ActionController:RoutingError (No route matches [GET] "/VmOrTemplate/show_timeline/275")
- BZ - 1243872 - SCVMM: "[RuntimeError]: Host not specified, unable to migrate VM Method:[rescue in execute]" on VM migrate
- BZ - 1245669 - undefined method error when looking at bottlenecks under optimize using IE browser
- BZ - 1249054 - Error when adding a schedule at the end of the month
- BZ - 1252474 - Chargeback reports contain records for last day only
- BZ - 1257734 - [RHOS] When the admin user is a member but not an admin of a flavour, it raises an error during provider refresh.
- BZ - 1258512 - RBAC: Group context switching affecting provisioning best-fit placement, quota and group ownership
- BZ - 1258839 - Refresh Power States Fails for OpenStack - No Cinder
- BZ - 1258933 - UI: Reports explorer rebuilds trees on every transaction after Queue Report button is pressed once in UI.
- BZ - 1259787 - Request to enable Configuration:Automation Engine by Default for new installations.
- BZ - 1259790 - Error caught: [AbstractController::DoubleRenderError] Render on scvmm template clone when navigated through provider
- BZ - 1259799 - UI: Bottleneck events for providers not seen under Optimize ->Bottlenecks
- BZ - 1259809 - SmartState times out if snapshot creation takes too long
- BZ - 1261025 - Protected text fields are not being added to options_hash
- BZ - 1261087 - Unable to deploy heat stack from bundle catalog item
- BZ - 1261898 - [RFE] Retrieve Reporting reports from RESTapi
- BZ - 1261911 - no implicit conversion of Symbol into Integer [storage/perf_chart_chooser] while grouping datastore C&U charts by tag
- BZ - 1261968 - Catalog Item : Editing a catalog item after deleting provider shows error
- BZ - 1262020 - vnc connections to a windows 8.1/2012R2 experience mouse tracking issues
- BZ - 1262024 - IP Address of VMware host not found
- BZ - 1263823 - Control Action UI: Missing ability to set request message for "Invoke a Custom Action"
- BZ - 1263846 - UI: Configure/My Settings/Default Views is missing a "Configuration Management" item in the Infrastructure section
- BZ - 1263868 - Display flash message if "Add a schedule" in cancelled by the user when creating first schedule
- BZ - 1264118 - Openstack Infrastructure provider shows <Unknown> Credentials in the Status box when AMQP credentials are provided
- BZ - 1265254 - UI: When migrate button is pressed from a sub list of VMs, it redirects to incorrect screen.
- BZ - 1265392 - Foreman UI - provider filtering is also being applied to configuration profiles within providers
- BZ - 1265786 - State=<GetDiskInfoWindows> running raised exception: <execution expired>
- BZ - 1267293 - Cannot edit a Foreman Provider in Grid/Tile view
- BZ - 1267294 - Foreman provisioning request lands the user on a page with list of requests but no submenu
Red Hat CloudForms 3.2