RHBA-2015:0211 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
Updated redhat-support-plugin-rhev packages that fix several bugs and add
various enhancements are now available.
The Red Hat Support plug-in for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization offers
seamless integrated access to Red Hat subscription services from the Red Hat
Enterprise Virtualization administration portal. The plug-in provides automated
functionality that enables quicker help, answers, and proactive
services. It offers easy and instant access to Red Hat exclusive knowledge,
resources, engagement, and diagnostic features.
Changes to the redhat-support-plugin-rhev component:
- Previously, the log level for the plugin could not be configured. This caused
extremely verbose output to be logged. Now, the log level can be configured in
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
This update is available via the Red Hat Network. Details on how to
use the Red Hat Network to apply this update are available at
- Red Hat Virtualization 3.5 x86_64
- BZ - 1098432 - [redhat-support-plugin-rhev] 'Red Hat Diagnose' can be submitted even without selected text
- BZ - 1098440 - [redhat-support-plugin-rhev] double-clicking log filename should trigger 'Select File' action
- BZ - 1098443 - [redhat-support-plugin-rhev] non-ascii char in 'User ID' in login dialog makes the dialog stucked
- BZ - 1098447 - [redhat-support-plugin-rhev] Clicking on refresh icon to refresh log file content doesn't show any in-progress icon
- BZ - 1113694 - [redhat-support-plugin-rhev] Not able to reduce the log level of the plugin
- BZ - 1116175 - RedHat support plugin for rhev not able to collect sosreports from hypervisors
- BZ - 1124613 - Support Link is disabled by default
Red Hat Virtualization 3.5