RHBA-2015:0196 - Bug Fix Advisory
rhevm-setup-plugins bug fix and enhancement update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated rhevm-setup-plugins packages that fix several bugs and add various
enhancements are now available.
Changes to the rhevm-setup-plugins component:
- When you upgrade from an older version of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization,
engine-setup now stores the answer to the question "Would you like to continue
with the upgrade?" in the answer file. This makes unattended upgrades possible.
- With this update, rhevm-setup-plugins now adds redhat-support-plugin-rhev to
version locking, allowing users to run "yum update" without errors when Red Hat
Enterprise Virtualization 3.4.5 is installed and the Red Hat Enterprise
Virtualization 3.5.0 channel is available. (BZ#1164753)
- A link to rhev-upgrade helper portal application has been added to the output
of the rhevm-setup command. (BZ#1112259)
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
This update is available via the Red Hat Network. Details on how to
use the Red Hat Network to apply this update are available at
- Red Hat Virtualization 3.5 x86_64
- BZ - 1098191 - [RHEVM-SETUP] - Upgrade instruction are provided at the end of clean install
- BZ - 1101954 - Impossible to confirm upgrade from answerfile
- BZ - 1111125 - RHEVM set vdc_options' GuestToolsSetupIsoPrefix to 'RHEV-toolsSetup_' during setup
- BZ - 1112259 - Include link to upgrade helper in setup initialization phase
- BZ - 1124322 - engine-setup checks availability of the setup packages even with --offline
- BZ - 1129627 - AttributeError: LooseVersion instance has no attribute 'version'
- BZ - 1146636 - upgrade info is shown even if upgrade is not possible
- BZ - 1148344 - [RFE] add PPC in emulated machines and ServerCPUList
- BZ - 1164753 - redhat-support-plugin-rhev-3.5.0-1 breaks yum update
Red Hat Virtualization 3.5