RHBA-2014:0243 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An updated rhevm-dwh package that fixes a bug is now available.
The Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager data warehouse package
provides the ETL process and DB scripts to create a historic database API.
Enables SQL BI reports creation for management and monitoring.
All Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization reports and data warehouse users are
advised to upgrade to this updated package which addresses this issue.
Changes to the ovirt-engine-dwh component:
- Previously, users were asked to provide their passwords twice when running
ovirt-engine-dwh-setup with a remote database. Now, users are only asked to
provide their password one time. (BZ#1057281)
- Previously, running ovirt-engine-dwh caused an error message to display that
informed the user that the database user name could not be left blank, even
before the user name had been input. This error message is no longer displayed.
- rhevm-dwh-setup no longer erroneously informs the user that a clean remote
database install is an upgrade. (BZ#1059270)
Before applying this update, make sure all previously-released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
- Red Hat Virtualization 3.3 x86_64
- BZ - 1057280 - [DWH-SETUP] when asking user and password in remote db installation, error is displayed.
- BZ - 1057281 - [DWH-SETUP] - remote user password is asked twice for authentication
- BZ - 1059270 - [rhevm-dwh-setup] rhevm-dwh-setup confusingly informs about doing upgrade when doing clean remote install
Red Hat Virtualization 3.3