RHBA-2007:0232 - Bug Fix Advisory
mod_authz_ldap bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated mod_authz_ldap packages are available that fix two bugs.
mod_authz_ldap is a module for the Apache HTTP Server providing LDAP
A bug was found which prevented authentication of users by mapping the
subject names in the SSL client certificates.
A bug in the handling of parentheses in configured filter expressions was
Users are recommended to upgrade to these updated packages, which resolve
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
This update is available via Red Hat Network. To use Red Hat Network,
launch the Red Hat Update Agent with the following command:
This will start an interactive process that will result in the appropriate
RPMs being upgraded on your system.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 4 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 4 i386
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation 4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation 4 ia64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation 4 i386
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop 4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop 4 i386
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for IBM z Systems 4 s390x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for IBM z Systems 4 s390
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Power, big endian 4 ppc
- BZ - 191307 - The certificate mapping capability of mod_authz_ldap appears to be disabled in the RedHat binaries and source files.
- BZ - 192829 - Bug in processing parenthesis when using AuthzLDAPMapMethod 'issuersubject'
Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Power, big endian 4