Redhat Enterprise Virtulization 3.1 Problem with /var/log full due to that unable to logon locally with admin user as well as from ssh

Latest response

Respected Sir/Madam

I have redhat enterprise virtulization 3.1.4 and RHEV-h 6.3

I am currently running with 2 problems

First Problem

1)  On one of my hypervisor the /var/log drive is full due to that i was unable to login with admin user locally from that

hypervisor or either with ssh session it not taking the password and i am giving the correct one

my probelm is that the vms running on that hypervisor are in production environment and i can not bare the down time of that VMS and i cannot reboot that  hypervisor and go to single usermode to do the maintanace work

my suggestion is that you need to provide any shell access from RHEVM manager in future release  so user get flexibility in this situations

and one more thing the hypervisor installation should have to provide custom partitioning options so that we can set the partition size according to our needs

Second  Probelm

2)  I have import one hypervisor from esx server to RHEVM export domian the vm migrated successfully but when i try to import the vms it got failed again and again

and i have tried the step which you have provided in one of your group link as below but still my problem did not got solved still i am unable to import my vm its getting failed

https://access.redhat.com/site/solutions/333303

Please respond as ASAP

Responses