Meet Rogan Kyuseok Lee, our Red Hatter of the Week!

Posted on

Congratulations to Rogan Kyuseok Lee, our featured Red Hat associate this week.

In his own words:

"Hello, 안녕하세요 (in Korean), my name is Rogan Kyuseok Lee and I started to work at Red Hat in August 2009 as a Technical Support Engineer in Beijing, China. After 2 and a half years, I joined Red Hat's Korea team as a Technical Account Manager to deliver the value of Red Hat to strategic customers in Korea. I troubleshoot customers' issues and I also provide technical advice based on a deep understanding of their business.

Working with the great people of Red Hat is the most fantastic experience I've ever had. Red Hat has the unique "Red Hat Culture" and all Red Hatters enjoy our daily work and actively collaborate with each other through the culture. I can share my ideas with everyone and Red Hat is open to listen them.

Outside of work, I enjoy travelling overseas and I have been to 12 different countries. It makes me feel alive when I get to see new things, meet new people, and try a variety of foods. I like spending time with my wife in fancy cafes that have nice scenery and quality coffee. Recently, smart devices attract my attention."

Stay tuned for more from Rogan throughout the week!

Responses