Join me at Summit for my GSS Campground Presentation - Understanding Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization: Common Issues and Troubleshooting

Posted on

Hi,

I'd like to invite you to attend my GSS Campground presentation, "Understanding Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization: Common Issues and Troubleshooting" at Red Hat Summit on Thursday, June 28, at 1:20 to 2:20pm. You'll find the GSS area in the level 2 alcove, in front of the auditorium keynotes.

In this session I will provide an introduction to the internals of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0, as well as how to troubleshoot some of these components. I'll also cover common issues that can arise while using the product and show you how to identify and resolve them. This session is intended for customers with a strong understanding of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization administration who have a desire to have a better grasp of what is happening under the hood.

If you have any comments or questions on the topic, don't hesitate to leave them here - before, during, or after the Summit - and I hope I see you there.

Derrick

Responses