Missing package in Satellite

Latest response

yum error 404When trying to install cockpit on a new RHEL 7.9 install, the install of the cockpit-dashboard package fails due to [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 404 - Not Found. The version yum wants to install is 195.12-1.el7_9 from rhel-7-server-extras-rpms repo.

When I check in Satellite, it lists 21 different versions of cockpit-dashboard, including cockpit-dashboard-195.12-1.el7_9.x86_64. However, when I navigate to the path below, there is only one .rpm for cockpit-dashboard there, and it is not the correct version.

hxxps://server.domain/pulp/repos/org/Production/CV-RHEL7/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/extras/os/Packages/c/

That is the path listed by yum when it fails to find the package. The only version there is cockpit-dashboard-195.5-2.el7.x86_64.rpm. I tried installing the older version, but when I yum update, it fails attempting to install the updated version.

1) Is there a way I can download and place that package on Satellite so it will be available for yum from clients? Not sure where I would be able to get the package from.

2) Is there a reason it wouldn't just download all the versions it lists in the Satellite GUI for that repo?

Responses