error: update acceptor rejected pods for rc

Latest response

Error message:
--> Scaling pushgateway-1 to 1
error: update acceptor rejected pushgateway-1: pods for rc 'test-proj/pushgateway-1' took longer than 600 seconds to become available

Conditions:
I tried to deploy pushgateway and few other applications. The deployment went fine. All applications were healthy and serving traffic. After a while openshift killed all the application pods, because deployer pods like pushgateway-1-deploy were still hanging and failed with above error.
Any idea what can cause this kind of problem?

Responses

I am facing the same issue, what is the root cause of this issue and how it can be fixed? I am using minishift in Ubuntu desktop. After starting minishift, I can login to console, logged in to minishift vm, pulled the image and pushed to default regsitry 172.30.1.1:5000 and created the deployment from console. But the pod didn't come up then I noticed there is no error. In the logs, seeing the below error. ~/github/keyang.github.io$ oc logs deploymentconfig.apps.openshift.io/vault --> Scaling vault-1 to 1 error: update acceptor rejected vault-1: pods for rc 'myproject/vault-1' took longer than 600 seconds to become available

what is the root causing of this error how to fix this error

I am seeing the same problem: -> Scaling nt-airbook-et-core-at-9-12-1-10-1-dev-1 to 1 error: update acceptor rejected nt-airbook-et-core-at-9-12-1-10-1-dev-1: pods for rc 'ntac-dev/nt-airbook-et-core-at-9-12-1-10-1-dev-1' took longer than 600 seconds to become available

readinessProbe: failureThreshold: 3 httpGet: path: /reservation-atomic-reservation-ndc/healthcheck port: 8080 scheme: HTTP initialDelaySeconds: 30 periodSeconds: 10 successThreshold: 1 timeoutSeconds: 1 is there some thing wrong with my readiness configuration?