0 systems attached, 2 of 16 entitlements are used (entitlement vs system)

Latest response

I have two systems attached to my Red Hat Developer Subscription. What i don't get is why the Utilization section shows 0 systems attached (and 2 entitlements used)

utilization

while Systems section says i have 2 systems attached.

systems attached

Anyone has a clue? Both attached systems (physical and virtual) are receiving updates, so it's not really a problem. Just very confusing.

Responses

Hi Paulie,

Click on https://access.redhat.com/management/systems ... there (in the section Systems) the attached systems are listed.
Not very confusing I think - subscription is one thing, systems another ... so, it makes sense. You just have to get used to it. :)

Regards,
Christian

You should probably reread my question.

Hi Paulie,

I read it twice before I replied ... thing is that it is primarily opinion based. One likes the interface
right the way it is, the other not. If something is technically wrong, contact Customer Support. :)

Regards,
Christian

Techincally-wise everything's ok. I just don't get why the Utilization section / tab shows 0 systems attached (the first screenshot), while there should be two systems attached, as in Systems section.

Hi Paulie,

It must be a minor issue with the data base - eventually the responsible engineers can solve it.
Best would be to contact Customer Support, I did it in a similar case and they could solve it. :)

Regards,
Christian