Disconnected Satellite 6.3 / Registered RHEL 7.5 Client repomd.xml not found

Latest response

Hello,

I have a disconnected Satellite 6.3.1 running. I imported content from a "swing" server. The Sync was successful. I'm using the Default Org and Default CV. I'm running VMware Hypervisors so I installed virt-who on the Sat server and discovered all my ESXi hosts. I assigned each Content Host (ESXi) a RHEL for VDC STD subscription and a Smart Mgmt for Unlimited Guests sub. Everything is registered.

I created an activation key with NO subscriptions. For Repo sets on the activation key, I did enabled all the RHEL 7 repos (optional, extras, supplementary, common, etc.) The RHEL 7 Base was already enabled by default.

I deployed a RHEL 7.5 server and registered the machine. It appeared to register ok. A subscription-manager status is Current and the WebUI shows the hosts as registered (katello-client not installed at this point). subscription-manager repos command shows all the repos i enabled in the activation key show as enabled on the client.

I ran rm -rf /var/cache/yum/* | yum clean all, then a did a yum repolist. The result was the image attached.

I checked out the article as suggested, which lead me here https://access.redhat.com/solutions/2802131

As suggested I inspected /var/lib/pulp/published/ and noticed folders/repos were missing, specifically the once that are erring out in the attached image. This leads me to believe that these repos have not been published (which is weird considering its the Default Org and CV) or the repos are corrupt.

I ran a full sync on one of the problem repos, which was successful (according to the web interface), then on the client I cleared yum cache and checked again, no change, same errors.

Any thoughts on this?

Responses