Discussion forum shows strange timestamps for last update.

Latest response

All,

I have created a support case to alert Customer Portal team that we see strange timestamps for last update.

Added a screenshot with a strange timestamp.

*Christian noticed that this post pops up twice in the index under different article numbers.

Regards,

Jan Gerrit

Responses

An example:

Script to implement FIPS

Latest response January 1 2022 at 12:00 AM

Hi Jan Gerrit !

Did you post this twice or do we experience a new issue ? :)
I'm asking because I saw another thread posted twice today.

Regards,
Christian

I will add this to the case

Good - thank you, Jan Gerrit ! :)

Requested update for the Red Hat support case, for the issue seems still to occur.

Confirmation, nothing changed ... :(

Hey folks, the development team responsible for this portion of the Portal is aware and actively working on resolving the issue.

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the information. Can you please tell the responsible development team to also have a look at why those "stone old" posts appear on top of the recent discussions list ? Do we face a general inconsistency of the Customer Community Portal in the last time ? Not sure though, but I recall having read that it is running on OpenShift, is the root cause to be found there ? :)

Regards,
Christian

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the confirmation that the issue has reached the development team. Until now I only got acknowledgements that the team would get informed about the issues.

Regards,

Jan Gerrit

RH Case 02132611 is opened for this issue too.

Thanks Jan Gerrit, you mean the "stone old" posts issue (?) I assume. :)

Support has updated me that Red Hat is working hard on this issue, like Erik already stated yesterday.

Thank you, Jan Gerrit for keeping us updated with the current status. :)

Hi everybody, just for your information : I noticed that the time stamp issue seems to be fixed as of now. :)

Regards,
Christian

Support informed too, closed the case.