[Fixed-by-Red-Hat-THANKS] Request aid from Red Hat regarding Summit Agenda planner site

Latest response

NOW RESOLVED! Thanks Red Hat for fixing this issue

original post follows, now resolved

I don't think I can submit a case for this.

I noticed today that Red Hat has opened an Agenda Planner site. I went there today to add agenda topics for the days at the RH Summit.

When you go to the Agenda Planner website, it immediately shows a splash page/image (first image below) showing what ought to be visible, namely dates/times. However, when you click on the Sessions link, no dates or times are shown. I've shown the splash image and what you actually get for a comparison of what ought to be shown and what is actually shown.

Impact? It makes it difficult to select items with no visibility of the date or time of a specific event. I have large gaps in my own schedule and I'm not clear on what is happening when.

A few days ago the dates and times were visible.

I tried this across three different web browsers, ensured no ad blockers were active, I also tried it on a tablet that has no constraints such as blockers of any sort. All of these browsers and two different platforms showed identical results (namely, no visibility of dates/times).

I checked the Summit Site - and the dates/times seem to be missing as of today. (the dates/times were visible earlier this week or last week I think).

The website is supposed to look like the first image:
example on website shows dates/times

However, when a person logs in (as of today, as I type this), no dates or times are actually shown, unlike the image above.

Actual website does not currently show dates or times

Request help, I suspect this may make it difficult for people to pick the events they would like to attend for the Summit.

Kind Regards,

RJ

Attachments

Responses