Openshift exam EX280 claim

Latest response

Hi all

Sorry first if this disturbs.

I must write this claim here because since more than 2 weeks I have no feedback from Red Hat Certification team...

It was about the exam EX280 session that I enrolled on October via the RHLS portal.

At the time of enrollment, I received a mail what describes that: the exam is based on Openshift Enterprise version 3.4.

I followed the course D0280 at v3.4 then.

The big problem is : only on the exam day, I discovered that v3.5 is in use when the examiner was briefing to participant, just before start the exam !

Consequently I failed, because of there is a lot of difference between the course content and the examined subjects ! (yes please trust me. Anyone who took the v35 exam will be able to confirm be taking a round on v34 course contents).

I claimed it to Training team with whom I had purchased the RHLS subscription. One month later (yes, one month with several reminders and escalation !) they told me to contact Certification team who will check my enrollment and would give me a voucher to retake exam.

Ok, I have opened then a case (ref RHT0290646) to that team (by mail only). We have exchanged some mails to explain the situation, but the person in charge seems not want to understand what I meant. She is always routing me to the description link that is online with v35 available now. I have to resend twice my initial convocation mail with v34 clearly mentioned. (Luckily I still save mails and screenshots ...). PFA the information sheet that I got before the exam.

The latest comment that I tell her is "we can say in a different way, I had purchased v34 and you delivered v35 !". That is my point.

And since then, more than 2 weeks until now, no more feedback from Red Hat !

That certification team has no telephone number to join. I keep send reminder mails but no luck.

A big thank in advance to anybody in this community can help me out.

Regards

Attachments

Responses