search vert-who

Latest response

Hi,
I have 100 hypervisors, all of them reporting by vert-who in satellite. Out of 100 I have rule in VMWARE to create Redhat VM on 20 hypervisors because of licensing. I want to search in Satellite 6.2.10 in Content-Hosts/hammer command all Virt-Who who has Virtual Guest (content hosts) greater than >1

I can search virt-who but missing the AND condition

Regards

Responses

Can you please explain just why you are searching hypervisors with more than 1 virtual guest?

It seems you want to restrict virtual guests to only specific hypervisors. If that's the case, you can achieve that goal with virt-who configuration options. For details, see Limiting the Scope of virt-who Access [1].

[1] https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_satellite/6.2/html/virtual_instances_guide/virt-who_configuration#limiting_the_scope_of_virt_who_access

The reason, if we have new hypervisor added in our cluster and some VMs were created on this, at least I know and can add license to that hypervisor (as mentioned earlier we have limited licenses for Virtual Data Centre)

Close

Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.