problem with webservice client in linux server

Latest response

Hi i use a Jboss EAP 6 for develop, testing and production enviroments. I develop in windows and testing with standalone jboss in my production enviroment i have a jboss domain.

I need to read data from a wsdl SOAP web service from, the problem is that in my development enviroment(windows) de webservice clien works perfectly ok, but in my testing enviroment do not work.

It´s always print the followen error:

JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 500 - com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory: Provider org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.tube.OpenCMISTubelineAssemblerFactory is specified in vfs:/content/siete_operacion.ear/lib/chemistry-opencmis-commons-impl-0.6.0.jar/META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactorybut could not be instantiated: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.tube.OpenCMISTubelineAssemblerFactory to com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory.

JBWEB000071: root cause:
com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceConfigurationError: com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory: Provider org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.tube.OpenCMISTubelineAssemblerFactory is specified in vfs:/content/siete_operacion.ear/lib/chemistry-opencmis-commons-impl-0.6.0.jar/META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactorybut could not be instantiated: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.tube.OpenCMISTubelineAssemblerFactory to com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory
com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder.fail(ServiceFinder.java:278)
com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder.access$600(ServiceFinder.java:153)
com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder$LazyIterator.next(ServiceFinder.java:527)
com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder$CompositeIterator.next(ServiceFinder.java:422)
com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory.create(TubelineAssemblerFactory.java:110)
com.sun.xml.ws.client.Stub.createPipeline(Stub.java:339)
com.sun.xml.ws.client.Stub.(Stub.java:311)
com.sun.xml.ws.client.Stub.(Stub.java:244)
com.sun.xml.ws.client.Stub.(Stub.java:259)
com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.(SEIStub.java:92)
com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getStubHandler(WSServiceDelegate.java:802)
com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.createEndpointIFBaseProxy(WSServiceDelegate.java:781)
com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:447)
com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:415)
com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:397)
javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:99)
ec.gob.turismo.siete.servicios.web.RucServicioService.getRucServicioPort(RucServicioService.java:78)

So, my question is, What can I do to make it work? Both in my linux environment and windows? Why does it work on windows and not linux, if both servers are jboss stanalone?

Attachments

Responses

My first guess would be that your development system has Apache OpenCMIS installed and in CLASSPATH, and the testing system maybe has not. (It says the OpenCMIS TubelineAssemblerFactory could not be instantiated.)

Alternatively, in some place in your code you might not have explicitly specified whether you want an OpenCMIS TubelineAssemblerFactory or a straight JAX-WS one. In development, you may have set something that makes the system automatically prefer the one you want. In testing, such a preference setting does not exist, and the JVM assumes you mean the wrong one.

Disclaimer: I'm not a Java programmer.