RHCE Certification lab (RH299R) - GB not lauching getting an error

Latest response

All the courses RHCE Certification lab (RH299R) - GB and RHCE Certification lab (RH299R) - DE are not lauching. I have tried both courses to launch them, however they are not working.

Please can you check this. Please see the enclosed screenshot.

Ercan Karadeniz's picture

Responses

Hello,

Everything should be back up. Please verify.

sorry but nothing is back up. I have in the meantime opened a ticket by Red Hat, they are working on the issue.

almost all video training except the intro are able to play : start video RH124 only short intro is able to play , other session failed with status: Error playing file: unknown playback error

It looks like there might be a generic issue, for other people complain about the RH442 Performance and Tuning video class.

Opening a support case is definitely the right avenue for this type of issue.

We had a series of unfortunate events over the last week'ish around Video Classroom courses. We recently launched an RH124 Systems Administration I course in Spanish, which required a variety of changes to the interface code around supporting this first alternative language Video Classroom course. In the process of adding multi-language support, we broke some other Video Classroom courses. Then, when we fixed those, we broke non-Video Classroom courses for a bit. I'm just returning from PTO, and our team is going to be having a conversation about how we apply 'hotfixes' to the platform ...

At this point, all the intermittent, weird access issues for content should be resolved now. If not, open a support case and we'll provide some individual attention as we're not aware of any platform-wide issues.

Was this helpful?

We appreciate your feedback. Leave a comment if you would like to provide more detail.
It looks like we have some work to do. Leave a comment to let us know how we could improve.
Close

Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.