[Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"

Latest response

In my environment, I have a disconnected Satellite 6.1.9 and a capsule server. I'm provisioning desktops from the capsule server. The desktops do not have any network path back to the satellite so everything is done via the capsule.

On a provisioned desktop, I performed a yum repolist and got that error after noticing that some of the software that should have been deployed upon provisioning did not install. When inspected the provisioning logs, I saw errors related to yum installs of software. So I did a yum clean all and then yum repolist and found that two repos are giving me an error [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found". Off this same capsule server I have another RHEL 6 Content view that I've been using to provision other RHEL 6 desktops against the same repos and desktops registered to it's activation key do not present that error.

I suspect that either the meta data for the content view's reference to that repo is corrupted or just the client desktop isn't able to reach it via permissons. It's only two repos from the 6 or so that is in that content view that is having this issue. The other repos do not give at error.

I've tried removing the offending repos and then republishing/promoting/syncing and then adding them back in and still get the same error. My next step is to remove the content view entirely and create a new one.

Has anyone seen this issue with a content view? If so how did they resolve it?

Thanks.

Responses