JBoss JAX-WS OASIS catalog issue

Latest response

Our client uses JBoss EAP 5.2.0 on RedHatEnterpriseServer 6.6 and the java version is 1.7.0_79 and there are web applications which depend on a shared library (jar), which has META-INF/jax-ws-catalog.xml that rewrites the locations of some WSDL documents to suite specific deployment environment. For some reason, maybe the version of Apache CXF component or configuration, JBoss ignores the catalog file(jax-ws-catalog.xml) and we receive WebServiceException, because of the incorrect locations of the WSDL documents. If we use this same shared library which contains the catalog in a standalone application, the WSDL locations are successfully retrieved according the catalog file. Is this a known issue related to the specific JBoss JAX-WS implementation (Apache CXF 2.2.12-patch-04) or the problem is in the configuration? Can you provide any alternative solution or workaround?

Here is the catalog file contents:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">
<system systemId="file:/catalog-ref/administration.wsdl" uri="administration.xml"/>
</catalog>

Responses

Hello,

Please refer to this solution. If the resolution does not work, please open a support case.

JAX-WS catalog does not seem to be loaded in JBoss EAP 5 with CXF or JBoss EAP 6 https://access.redhat.com/solutions/172873

Thanks, Takayuki

Yes, I checked it earlier but my case is different. I'll add the catalog file contents to be more specific.