Installed Product Current Status:
Product Name: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server

Responses

Hello Zahid,
To post "code output" from your terminal, enclose the output with 3 x tilde
~~~
code here
~~~

I don't have experience using the Developer Subscription, but I recall seeing some previous posts regarding some differences.

I would run the following to find your Pool ID and then subscribe using that:

subscription-manager list --available --all
subscription-manager subscribe --pool=<add PoolID here>

I will try to find some of the older posts regarding the Developer Suite Subscription to see whether they are relevant to this post.

Yes the above worked for me and then I had to go into /etc/yum.repos.d to edit my redhat.repo file and change "enabled =0 to enabled =1" for my satellite tols.

I ran:

subscription-manager list --available --all subscription-manager attach --pool= Successfully attached a subscription for: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation, Self-support Both commands completed successfully but yum check-update returns:

Error Message: Service not enabled for system profile: "dns1.cabq.gov" Error Class Code: 31 Error Class Info: This system does not have a valid entitlement for Red Hat Network. Please visit https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/systems/SystemEntitlements.do or login at https://rhn.redhat.com, and from the "Your RHN" tab, select "Subscription Management" to enable RHN service for this system.

I have the same issue with Redhat 7.3

same issue with me on 7.3 Registering to: subscription.rhsm.redhat.com:443/subscription The system has been registered with ID: b4621342-4329-43ee-accd-f5925baddcef

Installed Product Current Status: Product Name: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop Status: Not Subscribed