Schema validation not working in EAP 6.3.2

Latest response

Hello,

I've a SOAP Service running on EAP 6.3.2. Recently I recognized that my Service isn't any more validating the messages against the xsd.
It worked with EAP 6.2 and now we use the same configuration :

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:webservices:1.2">
            <modify-wsdl-address>true</modify-wsdl-address>
            <wsdl-host>${jboss.bind.address:127.0.0.1}</wsdl-host>
            <endpoint-config name="Standard-Endpoint-Config">
                <property name="schema-validation-enabled" value="true"/>
            </endpoint-config>
            <endpoint-config name="Recording-Endpoint-Config">
                <pre-handler-chain name="recording-handlers" protocol-bindings="##SOAP11_HTTP ##SOAP11_HTTP_MTOM ##SOAP12_HTTP ##SOAP12_HTTP_MTOM">
                    <handler name="RecordingHandler" class="org.jboss.ws.common.invocation.RecordingServerHandler"/>
                </pre-handler-chain>
            </endpoint-config>
            <client-config name="Standard-Client-Config"/>
   </subsystem>

Here my webservice:

@Stateless
@WebServiceProvider(serviceName = "BusinessWebservice", wsdlLocation = "META-INF/wsdl/BusinessWebservice.wsdl", targetNamespace = "http://smitch.ch/ws/", portName = "BusinessPort")
@TransactionAttribute(TransactionAttributeType.REQUIRED)
public class BusinessServiceImpl implements BusinessPort {
//...
}

The wsdl is in META-INF because the service is packed into an ejb, not a war. But exept the migration from EAP 6.2 to 6.3.2 it's exactly the same.
Has there changed something how to configure or is this a bug?

Thanks,

Mike

Responses

Oh mon dieu, I've just patched my EAP to 6.3.3 and there it's fixed.

Michael - Apologies for the late reply. It's great that schema validation is working after you patched the JBoss EAP instance to 6.3.3. I have looked briefly over the JBoss EAP 6.3 CP3 Release Notes [1] and can't see which issue might be related.

[1] https://access.redhat.com/jbossnetwork/restricted/softwareDetail.html?softwareId=35623&product=appplatform&version=6.3.0&downloadType=patches#eap63_details