RHSA-2020:0481 - Security Advisory
Important: Red Hat JBoss Fuse/A-MQ 6.3 R15 security and bug fix update
Security Advisory: Important
An update is now available for Red Hat JBoss Fuse 6.3 and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ 6.3.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Fuse provides a small-footprint, flexible, open source enterprise service bus and integration platform. Red Hat A-MQ is a standards compliant messaging system that is tailored for use in mission critical applications.
This patch is an update to Red Hat Fuse 6.3 and Red Hat A-MQ 6.3. It includes bug fixes, which are documented in the patch notes accompanying the package on the download page. See the download link given in the references section below.
- infinispan: invokeAccessibly method from ReflectionUtil class allows to invoke private methods (CVE-2019-10174)
- js-jquery: Cross-site scripting via cross-domain ajax requests (CVE-2015-9251)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
Installation instructions are located in the download section of the customer portal.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- Red Hat JBoss Middleware Text-Only Advisories for MIDDLEWARE 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1399546 - CVE-2015-9251 js-jquery: Cross-site scripting via cross-domain ajax requests
- BZ - 1703469 - CVE-2019-10174 infinispan: invokeAccessibly method from ReflectionUtil class allows to invoke private methods
Red Hat JBoss Middleware Text-Only Advisories for MIDDLEWARE 1