RHSA-2017:0486 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An update is now available for Red Hat Gluster Storage 3.2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Gluster Storage is a software only scale-out storage solution that provides flexible and affordable unstructured data storage. It unifies data storage and infrastructure, increases performance, and improves availability and manageability to meet enterprise-level storage challenges.
The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version: glusterfs (3.8.4), redhat-storage-server (22.214.171.124), vdsm (4.17.33). (BZ#1362376)
- It was found that glusterfs-server RPM package would write file with predictable name into world readable /tmp directory. A local attacker could potentially use this flaw to escalate their privileges to root by modifying the shell script during the installation of the glusterfs-server package. (CVE-2015-1795)
This issue was discovered by Florian Weimer of Red Hat Product Security.
- Bricks remain stopped if server quorum is no longer met, or if server quorum is disabled, to ensure that bricks in maintenance are not started incorrectly. (BZ#1340995)
- The metadata cache translator has been updated to improve Red Hat Gluster Storage performance when reading small files. (BZ#1427783)
- The 'gluster volume add-brick' command is no longer allowed when the replica count has increased and any replica bricks are unavailable. (BZ#1404989)
- Split-brain resolution commands work regardless of whether client-side heal or the self-heal daemon are enabled. (BZ#1403840)
- Red Hat Gluster Storage now provides Transport Layer Security support for Samba and NFS-Ganesha. (BZ#1340608, BZ#1371475)
- A new reset-sync-time option enables resetting the sync time attribute to zero when required. (BZ#1205162)
- Tiering demotions are now triggered at most 5 seconds after a hi-watermark breach event. Administrators can use the cluster.tier-query-limit volume parameter to specify the number of records extracted from the heat database during demotion. (BZ#1361759)
- The /var/log/glusterfs/etc-glusterfs-glusterd.vol.log file is now named /var/log/glusterfs/glusterd.log. (BZ#1306120)
- The 'gluster volume attach-tier/detach-tier' commands are considered deprecated in favor of the new commands, 'gluster volume tier VOLNAME attach/detach'. (BZ#1388464)
- The HA_VOL_SERVER parameter in the ganesha-ha.conf file is no longer used by Red Hat Gluster Storage. (BZ#1348954)
- The volfile server role can now be passed to another server when a server is unavailable. (BZ#1351949)
- Ports can now be reused when they stop being used by another service. (BZ#1263090)
- The thread pool limit for the rebalance process is now dynamic, and is determined based on the number of available cores. (BZ#1352805)
- Brick verification at reboot now uses UUID instead of brick path. (BZ#1336267)
- LOGIN_NAME_MAX is now used as the maximum length for the slave user instead of __POSIX_LOGIN_NAME_MAX, allowing for up to 256 characters including the NULL byte. (BZ#1400365)
- The client identifier is now included in the log message to make it easier to determine which client failed to connect. (BZ#1333885)
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Virtualization 4 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Gluster Storage Server for On-premise 3 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1168606 - [USS]: setting the uss option to on fails when volume is in stopped state
- BZ - 1200927 - CVE-2015-1795 glusterfs: glusterfs-server %pretrans rpm script temporary file issue
- BZ - 1205162 - [georep]: If a georep session is recreated the existing files which are deleted from slave doesn't get sync again from master
- BZ - 1211845 - glusterd: response not aligned
- BZ - 1240333 - [geo-rep]: original directory and renamed directory both at the slave after rename on master
- BZ - 1241314 - when enable-shared-storage is enabled, volume get still shows that the option is disabled
- BZ - 1245084 - [RFE] changes needed in snapshot info command's xml output.
- BZ - 1248998 - [AFR]: Files not available in the mount point after converting Distributed volume type to Replicated one.
- BZ - 1256483 - Unreleased packages in RHGS 3.1 AMI [RHEL 7]
- BZ - 1256524 - [RFE] reset brick
- BZ - 1257182 - Rebalance is not considering the brick sizes while fixing the layout
- BZ - 1258267 - 1 mkdir generates tons of log messages from dht xlator
- BZ - 1263090 - glusterd: add brick command should re-use the port for listening which is freed by remove-brick.
- BZ - 1264310 - DHT: Rebalance hang while migrating the files of disperse volume
- BZ - 1278336 - nfs client I/O stuck post IP failover
- BZ - 1278385 - Data Tiering:Detach tier operation should be resilient(continue) when the volume is restarted
- BZ - 1278394 - gluster volume status xml output of tiered volume has all the common services tagged under <coldBricks>
- BZ - 1278900 - check_host_list() should be more robust
- BZ - 1284873 - Poor performance of directory enumerations over SMB
- BZ - 1286038 - glusterd process crashed while setting the option "cluster.extra-hash-regex"
- BZ - 1286572 - [FEAT] DHT - rebalance - rebalance status o/p should be different for 'fix-layout' option, it should not show 'Rebalanced-files' , 'Size', 'Scanned' etc as it is not migrating any files.
- BZ - 1294035 - gluster fails to propagate permissions on the root of a gluster export when adding bricks
- BZ - 1296796 - [DHT]: Rebalance info for remove brick operation is not showing after glusterd restart
- BZ - 1298118 - Unable to get the client statedump, as /var/run/gluster directory is not available by default
- BZ - 1299841 - [tiering]: Files of size greater than that of high watermark level should not be promoted
- BZ - 1306120 - [GSS] [RFE] Change the glusterd log file name to glusterd.log
- BZ - 1306656 - [GSS] - Brick ports changed after configuring I/O and management encryption
- BZ - 1312199 - [RFE] quota: enhance quota enable and disable process
- BZ - 1315544 - [GSS] -Gluster NFS server crashing in __mnt3svc_umountall
- BZ - 1317653 - EINVAL errors while aggregating the directory size by quotad
- BZ - 1318000 - [GSS] - Glusterd not operational due to snapshot conflicting with nfs-ganesha export file in "/var/lib/glusterd/snaps"
- BZ - 1319078 - files having different Modify and Change date on replicated brick
- BZ - 1319886 - gluster volume info --xml returns 0 for nonexistent volume
- BZ - 1324053 - quota/cli: quota list with path not working when limit is not set
- BZ - 1325821 - gluster snap status xml output shows incorrect details when the snapshots are in deactivated state
- BZ - 1326066 - [hc][selinux] AVC denial messages seen in audit.log while starting the volume in HCI environment
- BZ - 1327952 - rotated FUSE mount log is using to populate the information after log rotate.
- BZ - 1328451 - observing " Too many levels of symbolic links" after adding bricks and then issuing a replace brick
- BZ - 1332080 - [geo-rep+shard]: Files which were synced to slave before enabling shard doesn't get sync/remove upon modification
- BZ - 1332133 - glusterd + bitrot : unable to create clone of snapshot. error "xlator.c:148:xlator_volopt_dynload] 0-xlator: /usr/lib64/glusterfs/3.7.9/xlator/features/bitrot.so: cannot open shared object file:
- BZ - 1332542 - Tiering related core observed with "uuid_is_null () message".
- BZ - 1333406 - [HC]: After bringing down and up of the bricks VM's are getting paused
- BZ - 1333484 - slow readdir performance in SMB clients
- BZ - 1333749 - glusterd: glusterd provides stale port information when a volume is recreated with same brick path
- BZ - 1333885 - client ID should logged when SSL connection fails
- BZ - 1334664 - Excessive errors messages are seen in hot tier's brick logs in a tiered volume
- BZ - 1334858 - [Perf] : ls-l is not as performant as it used to be on older RHGS builds
- BZ - 1335029 - set errno in case of inode_link failures
- BZ - 1336267 - [scale]: Bricks not started after node reboot.
- BZ - 1336339 - Sequential volume start&stop is failing with SSL enabled setup.
- BZ - 1336377 - Polling failure errors getting when volume is started&stopped with SSL enabled setup.
- BZ - 1336764 - Bricks doesn't come online after reboot [ Brick Full ]
- BZ - 1337391 - [Bitrot] Need a way to set scrub interval to a minute, for ease of testing
- BZ - 1337444 - [Bitrot]: Scrub status- Certain fields continue to show previous run's details, even if the current run is in progress
- BZ - 1337450 - [Bitrot+Sharding] Scrub status shows incorrect values for 'files scrubbed' and 'files skipped'
- BZ - 1337477 - [Volume Scale] Volume start failed with "Error : Request timed out" after successfully creating & starting around 290 gluster volumes using heketi-cli
- BZ - 1337495 - [Volume Scale] gluster node randomly going to Disconnected state after scaling to more than 290 gluster volumes
- BZ - 1337565 - "nfs-grace-monitor" timed out messages observed
- BZ - 1337811 - [GSS] - enabling glusternfs with nfs.rpc-auth-allow to many hosts failed
- BZ - 1337836 - [Volume Scale] heketi-cli should not attempt to stop and delete a volume as soon as it receives a CLI timeout (120sec) but instead wait until the frame-timeout of 600sec
- BZ - 1337863 - [SSL] : I/O hangs when run from multiple clients on an SSL enabled volume
- BZ - 1338615 - [SSL] : gluster v set help does not show ssl options
- BZ - 1338748 - SAMBA : Error and warning messages related to xlator/features/snapview-client.so adding up to the windows client log on performing IO operations
- BZ - 1339159 - [geo-rep]: Worker died with [Errno 2] No such file or directory
- BZ - 1340338 - "volume status inode" command is getting timed out if number of files are more in the mount point
- BZ - 1340608 - [RFE] : Support SSL enabled volume via SMB v3
- BZ - 1340756 - [geo-rep]: AttributeError: 'Popen' object has no attribute 'elines'
- BZ - 1340995 - Bricks are starting when server quorum not met.
- BZ - 1341934 - [Bitrot]: Recovery fails of a corrupted hardlink (and the corresponding parent file) in a disperse volume
- BZ - 1342459 - [Bitrot]: Sticky bit files considered and skipped by the scrubber, instead of getting ignored.
- BZ - 1343178 - [Stress/Scale] : I/O errors out from gNFS mount points during high load on an erasure coded volume,Logs flooded with Error messages.
- BZ - 1343320 - [GSS] Gluster fuse client crashed generating core dump
- BZ - 1343695 - [Disperse] : Assertion Failed Error messages in rebalance log post add-brick/rebalance.
- BZ - 1344322 - [geo-rep]: Worker crashed with OSError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor
- BZ - 1344651 - tiering : Multiple brick processes crashed on tiered volume while taking snapshots
- BZ - 1344675 - Stale file handle seen on the mount of dist-disperse volume when doing IOs with nfs-ganesha protocol
- BZ - 1344826 - [geo-rep]: Worker crashed with "KeyError: "
- BZ - 1344908 - [geo-rep]: If the data is copied from .snaps directory to the master, it doesn't get sync to slave [First Copy]
- BZ - 1345732 - SAMBA-DHT : Crash seen while rename operations in cifs mount and windows access of share mount
- BZ - 1347251 - fix the issue of Rolling upgrade or non-disruptive upgrade of disperse or erasure code volume to work
- BZ - 1347257 - spurious heal info as pending heal entries never end on an EC volume while IOs are going on
- BZ - 1347625 - [geo-rep] Stopped geo-rep session gets started automatically once all the master nodes are upgraded
- BZ - 1347922 - nfs-ganesha disable doesn't delete nfs-ganesha folder from /var/run/gluster/shared_storage
- BZ - 1347923 - ganesha.enable remains on in volume info file even after we disable nfs-ganesha on the cluster.
- BZ - 1348949 - ganesha/scripts : [RFE] store volume related configuration in shared storage
- BZ - 1348954 - ganesha/glusterd : remove 'HA_VOL_SERVER' from ganesha-ha.conf
- BZ - 1348962 - ganesha/scripts : copy modified export file during refresh-config
- BZ - 1351589 - [RFE] Eventing for Gluster
- BZ - 1351732 - gluster volume status <volume> client" isn't showing any information when one of the nodes in a 3-way Distributed-Replicate volume is shut down
- BZ - 1351825 - yum groups install RH-Gluster-NFS-Ganesha fails due to outdated nfs-ganesha-nullfs
- BZ - 1351949 - management connection loss when volfile-server goes down
- BZ - 1352125 - Error: quota context not set inode (gfid:nnn) [Invalid argument]
- BZ - 1352805 - [GSS] Rebalance crashed
- BZ - 1353427 - [RFE] CLI to get local state representation for a cluster
- BZ - 1354260 - quota : rectify quota-deem-statfs default value in gluster v set help command
- BZ - 1356058 - glusterd doesn't scan for free ports from base range (49152) if last allocated port is greater than base port
- BZ - 1356804 - Healing of one of the file not happened during upgrade from 3.0.4 to 3.1.3 ( In-service )
- BZ - 1359180 - Make client.io-threads enabled by default
- BZ - 1359588 - [Bitrot - RFE]: On demand scrubbing option to scrub
- BZ - 1359605 - [RFE] Simplify Non Root Geo-replication Setup
- BZ - 1359607 - [RFE] Non root Geo-replication Error logs improvements
- BZ - 1359619 - [GSS]"gluster vol status all clients --xml" get malformed at times, causes gstatus to fail
- BZ - 1360807 - [RFE] Generate events in GlusterD
- BZ - 1360978 - [RFE]Reducing number of network round trips
- BZ - 1361066 - [RFE] DHT Events
- BZ - 1361068 - [RFE] Tier Events
- BZ - 1361078 - [ RFE] Quota Events
- BZ - 1361082 - [RFE]: AFR events
- BZ - 1361084 - [RFE]: EC events
- BZ - 1361086 - [RFE]: posix events
- BZ - 1361098 - Feature: Entry self-heal performance enhancements using more granular changelogs
- BZ - 1361101 - [RFE] arbiter for 3 way replication
- BZ - 1361118 - [RFE] Geo-replication Events
- BZ - 1361155 - Upcall related events
- BZ - 1361170 - [Bitrot - RFE]: Bitrot Events
- BZ - 1361184 - [RFE] Provide snapshot events for the new eventing framework
- BZ - 1361513 - EC: Set/unset dirty flag for all the update operations
- BZ - 1361519 - [Disperse] dd + rm + ls lead to IO hang
- BZ - 1362376 - [RHEL7] Rebase glusterfs at RHGS-3.2.0 release
- BZ - 1364422 - [libgfchangelog]: If changelogs are not available for the requested time range, no distinguished error
- BZ - 1364551 - GlusterFS lost track of 7,800+ file paths preventing self-heal
- BZ - 1366128 - "heal info --xml" not showing the brick name of offline bricks.
- BZ - 1367382 - [RFE]: events from protocol server
- BZ - 1367472 - [GSS]Quota version not changing in the quota.conf after upgrading to 3.1.1 from 3.0.x
- BZ - 1369384 - [geo-replication]: geo-rep Status is not showing bricks from one of the nodes
- BZ - 1369391 - configuration file shouldn't be marked as executable and systemd complains for it
- BZ - 1370350 - Hosted Engine VM paused post replace-brick operation
- BZ - 1371475 - [RFE] : Support SSL enabled volume via NFS Ganesha
- BZ - 1373976 - [geo-rep]: defunct tar process while using tar+ssh sync
- BZ - 1374166 - [GSS]deleted file from nfs-ganesha export goes in to .glusterfs/unlink in RHGS 3.1.3
- BZ - 1375057 - [RHEL-7]Include vdsm and related dependency packages at RHGS 3.2.0 ISO
- BZ - 1375465 - [RFE] Implement multi threaded self-heal for ec volumes
- BZ - 1376464 - [RFE] enable sharding with virt profile - /var/lib/glusterd/groups/virt
- BZ - 1377062 - /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.KPCugR: line 2: /bin/systemctl: No such file or directory
- BZ - 1377387 - glusterd experiencing repeated connect/disconnect messages when shd is down
- BZ - 1378030 - glusterd fails to start without installing glusterfs-events package
- BZ - 1378131 - [GSS] - Recording (ffmpeg) processes on FUSE get hung
- BZ - 1378300 - Modifications to AFR Events
- BZ - 1378342 - Getting "NFS Server N/A" entry in the volume status by default.
- BZ - 1378484 - warning messages seen in glusterd logs for each 'gluster volume status' command
- BZ - 1378528 - [SSL] glustershd disconnected from glusterd
- BZ - 1378676 - "transport.address-family: inet" option is not showing in the Vol info for 3.1.3 volume after updating to 3.2.
- BZ - 1378677 - "nfs.disable: on" is not showing in Vol info by default for the 3.1.3 volumes after updating to 3.2
- BZ - 1378867 - Poor smallfile read performance on Arbiter volume compared to Replica 3 volume
- BZ - 1379241 - qemu-img segfaults while creating qcow2 image on the gluster volume using libgfapi
- BZ - 1379919 - VM errors out while booting from the image on gluster replica 3 volume with compound fops enabled
- BZ - 1379924 - gfapi: Fix fd ref leaks
- BZ - 1379963 - [SELinux] [Eventing]: gluster-eventsapi shows a traceback while adding a webhook
- BZ - 1379966 - Volume restart couldn't re-export the volume exported via ganesha.
- BZ - 1380122 - Labelled geo-rep checkpoints hide geo-replication status
- BZ - 1380257 - [RFE] eventsapi/georep: Events are not available for Checkpoint and Status Change
- BZ - 1380276 - Poor write performance with arbiter volume after enabling sharding on arbiter volume
- BZ - 1380419 - gNFS: Revalidate lookup of a file in case of gfid mismatch
- BZ - 1380605 - Error and warning message getting while removing glusterfs-events-3.8.4-2 package
- BZ - 1380619 - Ganesha crashes with segfault while doing refresh-config with 3.2 builds.
- BZ - 1380638 - Files not being opened with o_direct flag during random read operation (Glusterfs 3.8.2)
- BZ - 1380655 - Continuous errors getting in the mount log when the volume mount server glusterd is down.
- BZ - 1380710 - invalid argument warning messages seen in fuse client logs 2016-09-30 06:34:58.938667] W [dict.c:418ict_set] (-->/usr/lib64/glusterfs/3.8.4/xlator/cluster/replicate.so(+0x58722) 0-dict: !this || !value for key=link-count [Invalid argument]
- BZ - 1380742 - Some tests in pynfs test suite fails with latest 3.2 builds.
- BZ - 1381140 - OOM kill of glusterfs fuse mount process seen on both the clients with one doing rename and the other doing delete of same files
- BZ - 1381353 - Ganesha crashes on volume restarts
- BZ - 1381452 - OOM kill of nfs-ganesha on one node while fs-sanity test suite is executed.
- BZ - 1381822 - glusterd.log is flooded with socket.management: accept on 11 failed (Too many open files) and glusterd service stops
- BZ - 1381831 - dom_md/ids is always reported in the self-heal info
- BZ - 1381968 - md-cache: Invalidate cache entry in case of OPEN with O_TRUNC
- BZ - 1382065 - SAMBA-ClientIO-Thread : Samba crashes with segfault while doing multiple mount & unmount of volume share with 3.2 builds
- BZ - 1382277 - Incorrect volume type in the "glusterd_state" file generated using CLI "gluster get-state"
- BZ - 1382345 - [RHEL7] SELinux prevents starting of RDMA transport type volumes
- BZ - 1384070 - inconsistent file permissions b/w write permission and sticky bits(---------T ) displayed when IOs are going on with md-cache enabled (and within the invalidation cycle)
- BZ - 1384311 - [Eventing]: 'gluster vol bitrot <volname> scrub ondemand' does not produce an event
- BZ - 1384316 - [Eventing]: Events not seen when command is triggered from one of the peer nodes
- BZ - 1384459 - Track the client that performed readdirp
- BZ - 1384460 - segment fault while join thread reaper_thr in fini()
- BZ - 1384481 - [SELinux] Snaphsot : Seeing AVC denied messages generated when snapshot and clones are created
- BZ - 1384865 - USS: Snapd process crashed ,doing parallel clients operations
- BZ - 1384993 - refresh-config fails and crashes ganesha when mdcache is enabled on the volume.
- BZ - 1385468 - During rebalance continuous "table not found" warning messages are seen in rebalance logs
- BZ - 1385474 - [granular entry sh] - Provide a CLI to enable/disable the feature that checks that there are no heals pending before allowing the operation
- BZ - 1385525 - Continuous warning messages getting when one of the cluster node is down on SSL setup.
- BZ - 1385561 - [Eventing]: BRICK_CONNECTED and BRICK_DISCONNECTED events seen at every heartbeat when a brick-is-killed/volume-stopped
- BZ - 1385605 - fuse mount point not accessible
- BZ - 1385606 - 4 of 8 bricks (2 dht subvols) crashed on systemic setup
- BZ - 1386127 - Remove-brick status output is showing status of fix-layout instead of original remove-brick status output
- BZ - 1386172 - [Eventing]: UUID is showing zeros in the event message for the peer probe operation.
- BZ - 1386177 - SMB[md-cache]:While multiple connect and disconnect of samba share hang is seen and other share becomes inaccessible
- BZ - 1386185 - [Eventing]: 'gluster volume tier <volname> start force' does not generate a TIER_START event
- BZ - 1386280 - Rebase of redhat-release-server to that of RHEL-7.3
- BZ - 1386366 - The FUSE client log is filling up with posix_acl_default and posix_acl_access messages
- BZ - 1386472 - [Eventing]: 'VOLUME_REBALANCE' event messages have an incorrect volume name
- BZ - 1386477 - [Eventing]: TIER_DETACH_FORCE and TIER_DETACH_COMMIT events seen even after confirming negatively
- BZ - 1386538 - pmap_signin event fails to update brickinfo->signed_in flag
- BZ - 1387152 - [Eventing]: Random VOLUME_SET events seen when no operation is done on the gluster cluster
- BZ - 1387204 - [md-cache]: All bricks crashed while performing symlink and rename from client at the same time
- BZ - 1387205 - SMB:[MD-Cache]:while connecting and disconnecting samba share multiple times from a windows client , saw multiple crashes
- BZ - 1387501 - Asynchronous Unsplit-brain still causes Input/Output Error on system calls
- BZ - 1387544 - [Eventing]: BRICK_DISCONNECTED events seen when a tier volume is stopped
- BZ - 1387558 - libgfapi core dumps
- BZ - 1387563 - [RFE]: md-cache performance enhancement
- BZ - 1388464 - throw warning to show that older tier commands are depricated and will be removed.
- BZ - 1388560 - I/O Errors seen while accessing VM images on gluster volumes using libgfapi
- BZ - 1388711 - Needs more testings of rebalance for the distributed-dispersed volume
- BZ - 1388734 - glusterfs can't self heal character dev file for invalid dev_t parameters
- BZ - 1388755 - Checkpoint completed event missing master node detail
- BZ - 1389168 - glusterd: Display proper error message and fail the command if S32gluster_enable_shared_storage.sh hook script is not present during gluster volume set all cluster.enable-shared-storage <enable/disable> command
- BZ - 1389422 - SMB[md-cache Private Build]:Error messages in brick logs related to upcall_cache_invalidate gf_uuid_is_null
- BZ - 1389661 - Refresh config fails while exporting subdirectories within a volume
- BZ - 1390843 - write-behind: flush stuck by former failed write
- BZ - 1391072 - SAMBA : Unable to play video files in samba share mounted over windows system
- BZ - 1391093 - [Samba-Crash] : Core logs were generated while working on random IOs
- BZ - 1391808 - [setxattr_cbk] "Permission denied" warning messages are seen in logs while running pjd-fstest suite
- BZ - 1392299 - [SAMBA-mdcache]Read hungs and leads to disconnect of samba share while creating IOs from one client & reading from another client
- BZ - 1392761 - During sequential reads backtraces are seen leading to IO hung
- BZ - 1392837 - A hard link is lost during rebalance+lookup
- BZ - 1392895 - Failed to enable nfs-ganesha after disabling nfs-ganesha cluster
- BZ - 1392899 - stat of file is hung with possible deadlock
- BZ - 1392906 - Input/Output Error seen while running iozone test on nfs-ganesha+mdcache enabled volume.
- BZ - 1393316 - OOM Kill on client when heal is in progress on 1*(2+1) arbiter volume
- BZ - 1393526 - [Ganesha] : Ganesha crashes intermittently during nfs-ganesha restarts.
- BZ - 1393694 - The directories get renamed when data bricks are offline in 4*(2+1) volume
- BZ - 1393709 - [Compound FOPs] Client side IObuff leaks at a high pace consumes complete client memory and hence making gluster volume inaccessible
- BZ - 1393758 - I/O errors on FUSE mount point when reading and writing from 2 clients
- BZ - 1394219 - Better logging when reporting failures of the kind "<file-path> Failing MKNOD as quorum is not met"
- BZ - 1394752 - Seeing error messages [snapview-client.c:283:gf_svc_lookup_cbk] and [dht-helper.c:1666ht_inode_ctx_time_update] (-->/usr/lib64/glusterfs/3.8.4/xlator/cluster/replicate.so(+0x5d75c)
- BZ - 1395539 - ganesha-ha.conf --status should validate if the VIPs are assigned to right nodes
- BZ - 1395541 - Lower version of package "redhat-release-server" is present in the RHEL7 RHGS3.2 ISO
- BZ - 1395574 - netstat: command not found message is seen in /var/log/messages when IO's are running.
- BZ - 1395603 - [RFE] JSON output for all Events CLI commands
- BZ - 1395613 - Delayed Events if any one Webhook is slow
- BZ - 1396166 - self-heal info command hangs after triggering self-heal
- BZ - 1396361 - Scheduler : Scheduler should not depend on glusterfs-events package
- BZ - 1396449 - [SAMBA-CIFS] : IO hungs in cifs mount while graph switch on & off
- BZ - 1397257 - capture volume tunables in get-state dump
- BZ - 1397267 - File creation fails with Input/output error + FUSE logs throws "invalid argument: inode [Invalid argument]"
- BZ - 1397286 - Wrong value in Last Synced column during Hybrid Crawl
- BZ - 1397364 - [compound FOPs]: file operation hangs with compound fops
- BZ - 1397430 - PEER_REJECT, EVENT_BRICKPATH_RESOLVE_FAILED, EVENT_COMPARE_FRIEND_VOLUME_FAILED are not seen
- BZ - 1397450 - NFS-Ganesha:Volume reset for any option causes reset of ganesha enable option and bring down the ganesha services
- BZ - 1397681 - [Eventing]: EVENT_POSIX_HEALTH_CHECK_FAILED event not seen when brick underlying filesystem crashed
- BZ - 1397846 - [Compound FOPS]: seeing lot of brick log errors saying matching lock not found for unlock
- BZ - 1398188 - [Arbiter] IO's Halted and heal info command hung
- BZ - 1398257 - [GANESHA] Export ID changed during volume start and stop with message "lookup_export failed with Export id not found" in ganesha.log
- BZ - 1398261 - After ganesha node reboot/shutdown, portblock process goes to FAILED state
- BZ - 1398311 - [compound FOPs]:in replica pair one brick is down the other Brick process and fuse client process consume high memory at a increasing pace
- BZ - 1398315 - [compound FOPs]: Memory leak while doing FOPs with brick down
- BZ - 1398331 - With compound fops on, client process crashes when a replica is brought down while IO is in progress
- BZ - 1398798 - [Ganesha+SSL] : Ganesha crashes on all nodes on volume restarts
- BZ - 1399100 - GlusterFS client crashes during remove-brick operation
- BZ - 1399105 - possible memory leak on client when writing to a file while another client issues a truncate
- BZ - 1399476 - IO got hanged while doing in-service update from 3.1.3 to 3.2
- BZ - 1399598 - [USS,SSL] .snaps directory is not reachable when I/O encryption (SSL) is enabled
- BZ - 1399698 - AVCs seen when ganesha cluster nodes are rebooted
- BZ - 1399753 - "Insufficient privileges" messages observed in pcs status for nfs_unblock resource agent [RHEL7]
- BZ - 1399757 - Ganesha services are not stopped when pacemaker quorum is lost
- BZ - 1400037 - [Arbiter] Fixed layout failed on the volume after remove-brick while rmdir is progress
- BZ - 1400057 - self-heal not happening, as self-heal info lists the same pending shards to be healed
- BZ - 1400068 - [GANESHA] Adding a node to cluster failed to allocate resource-agents to new node.
- BZ - 1400093 - ls and move hung on disperse volume
- BZ - 1400395 - Memory leak in client-side background heals.
- BZ - 1400599 - [GANESHA] failed to create directory of hostname of new node in var/lib/nfs/ganesha/ in already existing cluster nodes
- BZ - 1401380 - [Compound FOPs] : Memory leaks while doing deep directory creation
- BZ - 1401806 - [GANESHA] Volume restart(stop followed by start) does not reexporting the volume
- BZ - 1401814 - [Arbiter] Directory lookup failed with 11(EAGAIN) leading to rebalance failure
- BZ - 1401817 - glusterfsd crashed while taking snapshot using scheduler
- BZ - 1401869 - Rebalance not happened, which triggered after adding couple of bricks.
- BZ - 1402360 - CTDB:NFS: CTDB failover doesn't work because of SELinux AVC's
- BZ - 1402683 - Installation of latest available RHGS3.2 RHEL7 ISO is failing with error in the "SOFTWARE SELECTION"
- BZ - 1402774 - Snapshot: Snapshot create command fails when gluster-shared-storage volume is stopped
- BZ - 1403120 - Files remain unhealed forever if shd is disabled and re-enabled while healing is in progress.
- BZ - 1403672 - Snapshot: After snapshot restore failure , snapshot goes into inconsistent state
- BZ - 1403770 - Incorrect incrementation of volinfo refcnt during volume start
- BZ - 1403840 - [GSS]xattr 'replica.split-brain-status' shows the file is in data-splitbrain but "heal split-brain latest-mtime" fails
- BZ - 1404110 - [Eventing]: POSIX_SAME_GFID event seen for .trashcan folder and .trashcan/internal_op
- BZ - 1404541 - Found lower version of packages "python-paramiko", "python-httplib2" and "python-netifaces" in the latest RHGS3.2 RHEL7 ISO.
- BZ - 1404569 - glusterfs-rdma package is not pulled while doing layered installation of RHGS 3.2 on RHEL7 and not present in RHGS RHEL7 ISO also by default and vdsm-cli pkg not pulled during lay.. Installation
- BZ - 1404633 - GlusterFS process crashed after add-brick
- BZ - 1404982 - VM pauses due to storage I/O error, when one of the data brick is down with arbiter volume/replica volume
- BZ - 1404989 - Fail add-brick command if replica count changes
- BZ - 1404996 - gNFS: nfs.disable option to be set to off on existing volumes after upgrade to 3.2 and on for new volumes on 3.2
- BZ - 1405000 - Remove-brick rebalance failed while rm -rf is in progress
- BZ - 1405299 - fuse mount crashed when VM installation is in progress & one of the brick killed
- BZ - 1405302 - vm does not boot up when first data brick in the arbiter volume is killed.
- BZ - 1406025 - [GANESHA] Deleting a node from ganesha cluster deletes the volume entry from /etc/ganesha/ganesha.conf file
- BZ - 1406322 - repeated operation failed warnings in gluster mount logs with disperse volume
- BZ - 1406401 - [GANESHA] Adding node to ganesha cluster is not assigning the correct VIP to the new node
- BZ - 1406723 - [Perf] : significant Performance regression seen with disperse volume when compared with 3.1.3
- BZ - 1408112 - [Arbiter] After Killing a brick writes drastically slow down
- BZ - 1408413 - [ganesha + EC]posix compliance rename tests failed on EC volume with nfs-ganesha mount.
- BZ - 1408426 - with granular-entry-self-heal enabled i see that there is a gfid mismatch and vm goes to paused state after migrating to another host
- BZ - 1408576 - [Ganesha+SSL] : Bonnie++ hangs during rewrites.
- BZ - 1408639 - [Perf] : Sequential Writes are off target by 12% on EC backed volumes over FUSE
- BZ - 1408641 - [Perf] : Sequential Writes have regressed by ~25% on EC backed volumes over SMB3
- BZ - 1408655 - [Perf] : mkdirs are 85% slower on EC
- BZ - 1408705 - [GNFS+EC] Cthon failures/issues with Lock/Special Test cases on disperse volume with GNFS mount
- BZ - 1408836 - [ganesha+ec]: Contents of original file are not seen when hardlink is created
- BZ - 1409135 - [Replicate] "RPC call decoding failed" leading to IO hang & mount inaccessible
- BZ - 1409472 - brick crashed on systemic setup due to eventing regression
- BZ - 1409563 - [SAMBA-SSL] Volume Share hungs when multiple mount & unmount is performed over a windows client on a SSL enabled cluster
- BZ - 1409782 - NFS Server is not coming up for the 3.1.3 volume after updating to 3.2.0 ( latest available build )
- BZ - 1409808 - [Mdcache] clients being served wrong information about a file, can lead to file inconsistency
- BZ - 1410025 - Extra lookup/fstats are sent over the network when a brick is down.
- BZ - 1410406 - ganesha service crashed on all nodes of ganesha cluster on disperse volume when doing lookup while copying files remotely using scp
- BZ - 1411270 - [SNAPSHOT] With all USS plugin enable .snaps directory is not visible in cifs mount as well as windows mount
- BZ - 1411329 - OOM kill of glusterfsd during continuous add-bricks
- BZ - 1411617 - Spurious split-brain error messages are seen in rebalance logs
- BZ - 1412554 - [RHV-RHGS]: Application VM paused after add brick operation and VM didn't comeup after power cycle.
- BZ - 1412955 - Quota: After upgrade from 3.1.3 to 3.2 , gluster quota list command shows "No quota configured on volume repvol"
- BZ - 1413351 - [Scale] : Brick process oom-killed and rebalance failed.
- BZ - 1413513 - glusterfind: After glusterfind pre command execution all temporary files and directories /usr/var/lib/misc/glusterfsd/glusterfind/<session>/<volume>/ should be removed
- BZ - 1414247 - client process crashed due to write behind translator
- BZ - 1414663 - [GANESHA] Cthon lock test case is failing on nfs-ganesha mounted Via V3
- BZ - 1415101 - glustershd process crashed on systemic setup
- BZ - 1415583 - [Stress] : SHD Logs flooded with "Heal Failed" messages,filling up "/" quickly
- BZ - 1417177 - Split brain resolution must check for all the bricks to be up to avoiding serving of inconsistent data(visible on x3 or more)
- BZ - 1417955 - [RFE] Need to have group cli option to set all md-cache options using a single command
- BZ - 1418011 - [RFE] disable client.io-threads on replica volume creation
- BZ - 1418603 - Lower version packages ( heketi, libtiff ) present in RHGS3.2.0 RHEL7 ISO.
- BZ - 1418901 - Include few more options in virt file
- BZ - 1419859 - [Perf] : Renames are off target by 28% on EC FUSE mounts
- BZ - 1420324 - [GSS] The bricks once disconnected not connects back if SSL is enabled
- BZ - 1420635 - Modified volume options not synced once offline nodes comes up.
- BZ - 1422431 - multiple glusterfsd process crashed making the complete subvolume unavailable
- BZ - 1422576 - [RFE]: provide an cli option to reset the stime while deleting the geo-rep session
- BZ - 1425740 - Disconnects in nfs mount leads to IO hang and mount inaccessible
- BZ - 1426324 - common-ha: setup after teardown often fails
- BZ - 1426559 - heal info is not giving correct output
- BZ - 1427783 - Improve read performance on tiered volumes
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7
Red Hat Virtualization 4 for RHEL 7
Red Hat Gluster Storage Server for On-premise 3 for RHEL 7