RHEA-2021:1959 - Product Enhancement Advisory
Product Enhancement Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An update for virtio-win is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 8.4 Release Notes linked from the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86_64 8 x86_64
- BZ - 1861229 - Windows WDDM DOD driver for virtio-gpu device - win10+ guests
- BZ - 1902635 - there is no QXL driver for Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
- BZ - 1909073 - Filesystem freeze on Windows reports errors frequently
- BZ - 1913664 - [virtio-win][viofs] virtio-fs hardward id is not consistent with guest device manager
- BZ - 1915198 - Rebase mingw-qemu-ga-win to qemu 5.2
- BZ - 1919535 - Can not get the disks of windows guest via guest agent
- BZ - 1919947 - [virtio-win][viogpudo][win10+]The cursor is not prominent and position deviation
- BZ - 1920874 - Some changes of qga command "get-devices" should be fix on mingw-qemu-ga-win to qemu 5.2
- BZ - 1925916 - [netkvm][failover] BSOD if binding of netkvm protocol to netkvm adapter enabled manually
- BZ - 1929144 - fix qemu-ga-win resource leaks
Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86_64 8