RHEA-2019:1072 - Product Enhancement Advisory
Product Enhancement Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
Updated ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap packages that fix several bugs and add various enhancements are now available.
ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup generates incorrect config for LDAP setup using multiple servers with round-robin request distribution.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Virtualization Manager 4.3 x86_64
- BZ - 1455440 - Add information about LDAP server, which we failed connect to, to ease problem investigation
- BZ - 1618699 - ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup fails with UnicodeDecodeError
- BZ - 1623458 - ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup generates incorrect config for LDAP setup using multiple servers with round robin request distribution
- BZ - 1639144 - [BREW BUILD ENABLER] Rebase ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap for RHV 4.3
- BZ - 1640961 - Authentication provider does not recover during runtime
Red Hat Virtualization Manager 4.3