RHBA-2022:0739 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated jboss-eap-7/eap73-rhel8-operator container image is now available for RHEL-8 based Middleware Containers.
The jboss-eap-7/eap73-rhel8-operator container image has been updated for RHEL-8 based Middleware Containers to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2022:0658 (see References)
Also, eap73-rhel8-operator-bundle image has been updated to fix how it appears in OperatorHub on IBM Z and Power Platforms
Users of jboss-eap-7/eap73-rhel8-operator container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Ecosytem Catalog (see References).
The RHEL-8 based Middleware Containers container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Ecosystem Catalog at catalog.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Ecosystem Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.7 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.7 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.6 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.7 for RHEL 8 s390x
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.6 for RHEL 8 s390x