RHBA-2020:2956 - Bug Fix Advisory
OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.3 bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.5.3 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat OpenShift Container
Platform 4.5.3. See the following advisory for the RPM packages for this
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.5.3-x86_64
The image digest is sha256:eab93b4591699a5a4ff50ad3517892653f04fb840127895bb3609b3cc68f98f3
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.5 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images when they are available in the appropriate
release channel. To check for available updates, use the OpenShift Console
or the CLI oc command. Instructions for upgrading a cluster are available
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.5 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.5.3, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.5 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.5 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1844588 - new logo is not displayed in Operator Hub
- BZ - 1845646 - [sig-network-edge][Conformance][Area:Networking][Feature:Router] The HAProxy router should pass the gRPC interoperability tests
- BZ - 1846112 - Upgrade from OCP 4.3.z to 4.4.0 with v1alpha1 snapshot CRDs fails.
- BZ - 1846409 - Normal user can not view Metrics details on dev console
- BZ - 1846969 - OpenShift Web terminal should use updated custom resource for starting terminal workspaces
- BZ - 1847971 - A change in VM's boot order remove environment variable disks for VM yaml
- BZ - 1848425 - Affinity modal closes when user attempts to edit existing rule with [Exists, DoesNotExist] operator
- BZ - 1849173 - Builds fail after running postCommit script if OCP cluster is configured with a container registry whitelist
- BZ - 1851390 - kcm pod crashloops because port is already in use
- BZ - 1852064 - [4.5] conmon processes continue to spawn as zombies but never close
- BZ - 1852648 - [sriov] Nodes are drained simultaneously if 2 policies are applied at the same time
- BZ - 1853215 - [Kuryr] Pods not getting annotated due to controller missing events
- BZ - 1853614 - AWS flake: level=error msg="Error: Unable to find matching route for Route Table (...) and destination CIDR block (0.0.0.0/0).
- BZ - 1853852 - oc adm catalog mirror --filter-by-os does not work
- BZ - 1854402 - [release-4.5] CEO chooses 1st host interface as bootstrap ip rather than one that belongs to machine network CIDR
- BZ - 1855492 - [4.5][sriov] unlimit the max allowed mtu value in sriov network node policy
- BZ - 1855567 - console-operator is updating config.openshift.io objects for no apparent reason
- BZ - 1856374 - [kuryr] hostnetwork pod can access MCS port 22623 or 22624 on master
- BZ - 1857220 - [Serial][sig-node][Feature:TopologyManager] Configured cluster with non-gu workload should run with no regressions with single pod, single container requesting multiple cores [Suite:openshift/conformance/serial] consistently failing in 4.6/master
- BZ - 1857224 - Following node restart, node becones NotReady with "error creating container storage: layer not known"
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.