RHBA-2020:1262 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.3.10 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat OpenShift Container
Platform 4.3.10. See the following advisory for the RPM packages for this
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.3.10-x86_64
The image digest is sha256:edb4364367cff4f751ffdc032bc830a469548f998127b523047a8dd518c472cd
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.3.10, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1779282 - [4.3.0] Dockercfg secret is not cleaned up when token deleted
- BZ - 1779675 - oc adm catalog image build `--manifest-dir` option ignored
- BZ - 1786364 - [4.2] [IPI on Azure] interactive installer lists non available regions
- BZ - 1791194 - KubeVersionMismatch should be removed
- BZ - 1802262 - `oc rsh` fails with "error: remote shell for deployments.apps is not supported"
- BZ - 1805160 - Machine Autoscaler does not remove nodes idempotently
- BZ - 1805261 - Failed to config operator env
- BZ - 1805919 - Insights operator should not run in run-level 1
- BZ - 1806408 - Upgrade tests should support multiple iterative versions, report router downtime during upgrade, and be tuned for all platforms
- BZ - 1807631 - OperatorHub can have duplicate items when 'all projects' is selected, which also breaks filtering
- BZ - 1809922 - [ocp on osp hackfest] installer fails to destroy OCP 4.4 cluster with Octavia in a failed state
- BZ - 1810078 - [IPI Baremetal] ipxe.efi isn't present in shared tftpboot
- BZ - 1814075 - StorageClassName:Null shows up in StorageCluster.yaml for OCP 4.3 + OCS 4.2.1
- BZ - 1814091 - ROKS: ClusterAutoscalerOperatorDown alert should not fire, Machine Autoscalers should not appear in console UI.
- BZ - 1814092 - ROKS: remove machine-related views from console UI [4.3]
- BZ - 1814736 - ROKS: remove alerts about missing kubernetes control plane
- BZ - 1814777 - community operator catalog image crashloop when applying CatalogSource
- BZ - 1815124 - [4.3.z] operator uses virtual hosted bucket addressing for custom region endpoints
- BZ - 1815578 - ROKS: stop ClusterMachineApproverDown alert from firing
- BZ - 1815944 - e2e tests use substantially more CPU in CI infrastructure than necessary
- BZ - 1816264 - Generic libvirt image for CI.
- BZ - 1816705 - Generic libvirt image for CI shouldn't reference EPEL
- BZ - 1817040 - upgrade from 4.2.25 to 4.3.8 failed due to PodIP vs PodIPs handling in apiserver
- BZ - 1818140 - libvirt changes for s390x/ppc64le
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 for RHEL 7