RHBA-2019:3947 - Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenStack product Container Image Updates
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenStack product container images are now available
The Red Hat OpenStack product container images have been updated to address security advisory/ies: RHSA-2019:3203.
Users of Red Hat OpenStack product container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog 
The Red Hat OpenStack product container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog 
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenStack 15 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 15 ppc64le
- BZ - 1755373 - CVE-2019-14846 ansible: secrets disclosed on logs when no_log enabled
- BZ - 1760593 - CVE-2019-14858 ansible: sub parameters marked as no_log are not masked in certain failure scenarios
- BZ - 1760829 - CVE-2019-14856 ansible: Incomplete fix for CVE-2019-10206
Red Hat OpenStack 15
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 15