RHBA-2019:3766 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.1.23 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat OpenShift Container
Platform 4.1.23. See the following advisory for the RPM packages for this
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.1.23
The image digest is sha256:5dc1a2097ec0ecab4ef322c4e87bce93821c8ac9130a64ea3dc2f2bd8411a69c
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.1.23, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1750283 - Clusters must report a metric that includes number of cores separated by node-role label, os arch, os type, and os version
- BZ - 1758374 - EXTENDED_VALIDATION doesn't capture certificate / key mismatch, causing the router to misbehave [4.1]
- BZ - 1766110 - [4.1.z] Cannot prune registry 'invalid resource name "psd2-anusha/psd2-anusha": [may not contain '/']'
- BZ - 1767479 - Jenkins shows error instead of login screen after cluster upgrade from 4.1.11 to 4.1.13
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7