RHBA-2019:2856 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.1.18 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat
OpenShift Container Platform 4.1.18. See the following advisory for the
RPM packages for this release:
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.1.18
The image digest is sha256:420633acf3fc7572372fe2df758152f6ab1f53a21c79a6c4b741fa0394c7df3a
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.1.18, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1710506 - [4.1.z] node-ca and image-registry incorrectly handle graceful shutdown
- BZ - 1732929 - 4.1.4 cluster creating 400+ eviction requests a second
- BZ - 1751302 - Jenkins shows error instead of login screen after cluster upgrade from 4.1.11 to 4.1.13
- BZ - 1752162 - rsyslog tests are flaky
- BZ - 1752850 - There should be more index pattern in kibana
- BZ - 1752983 - e2e test does not verify all OLM resources are available
- BZ - 1753071 - Tests must allow skipping certain platform invariants to do node skew testing