RHBA-2019:2681 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.1.15 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat
OpenShift Container Platform 4.1.15. See the following advisory for the
RPM packages for this release:
This release fixes the following bugs:
- Critical static pods were not recognized as critical by the kubelet because they are not assigned a priority value by the admission plugin on the API server. Now, all static pods as critical. (BZ#1739603)
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.1.15
The image digest is sha256:0a7f743a98e4d0937f44561138a03db8c09cdc4817a771a67f154e032435bcef
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.1.15, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1727917 - `oc get --ignore-not-found -f -` does not behave like `oc get --ignore-not-found kind/name.. `
- BZ - 1728873 - Node stuck on scheduling disabled due to MCD being degraded
- BZ - 1739603 - [4.1.z] static pods are subject to eviction
- BZ - 1740731 - Unexpected loss of pod hostports
- BZ - 1745016 - Pods with many log lines will report "failed to create fsnotify watcher: too many open files"
- BZ - 1745241 - [4.1] must-gather isn't collecting controllerconfig/machine-config-operator
- BZ - 1745379 - [4.1.z]"many-to-many matching not allowed" for AlertmanagerConfigInconsistent rule
- BZ - 1748727 - ERR_TOO_MANY_RETRIES loop logging in to console