RHBA-2018:0064 - Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 7 director Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated packages that resolve various issues are now available for Red Hat
Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 7.0 director for RHEL 7.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform director provides the
facilities for deploying and monitoring a private or public
infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
This update addresses the following issue:
- Images were rebuilt to include packages with patches that mitigate CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5715, and CVE-2017-5754. (BZ#1528046)
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 7 runs on Red Hat Enterprise
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 7 Release Notes contain the
- An explanation of the way in which the provided components interact to
form a working cloud computing environment.
- Technology Previews, Recommended Practices, and Known Issues.
- The channels required for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 7,
including which channels need to be enabled and disabled.
The Release Notes are available at:
This update is available through 'yum update' on systems registered through
Red Hat Subscription Manager. For more information about Red Hat
Subscription Manager, see:
- Red Hat OpenStack 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1528046 - New director images [OSP 7]
Red Hat OpenStack 7