com.arjuna.wst11.UserBusinessActivityis the class that most clients employ. A client begins a new business activity by first obtaining a
UserBusinessActivityFactory. This class isolates them from the underlying protocol-specific aspects of the XTS implementation. A UserBusinessActivity does not represent a specific business activity. Instead, it provides access to an implicit per-thread activity. Therefore, all of the
UserBusinessActivitymethods implicitly act on the current thread of control.
- Begins a new activity, associating it with the invoking thread.
- The interval, in milliseconds, after which an activity times out. Optional.
- The thread is already associated with a business activity.
- First, all Coordinator Completion participants enlisted in the activity are requested to complete the activity. Next all participants, whether they enlisted for Coordinator or Participant Completion, are requested to close the activity. If any of the Coordinator Completion participants fails to complete at the first stage then all completed participants are asked to compensate the activity while any remaining uncompleted participants are requested to cancel the activity.
- No activity is associated with the invoking thread.
- The activity has been canceled because one of the Coordinator Completion participants failed to complete. This exception may also thrown if one of the Participant Completion participants has not completed before the client calls close.
- Terminates the business activity. All Participant Completion participants enlisted in the activity which have already completed are requested to compensate the activity. All uncompleted Participant Completion participants and all Coordinator Completion participants are requested to cancel the activity.
- No activity is associated with the invoking thread. Any participants that previous completed are directed to compensate their work.