Chapter 2. The JBoss JTA Implementation
- A high-level application transaction demarcation interface
- A high-level transaction manager interface intended for application server
- A standard Java mapping of the X/Open XA protocol intended for transactional resource manager
UserTransactioninterface allows applications to control transaction boundaries. It provides methods for beginning, committing, and rolling back top-level transactions. Nested transactions are not supported, and the
beginmethod throws the
NotSupportedExceptionwhen the calling thread is already associated with a transaction.
UserTransactionautomatically associates newly created transactions with the invoking thread.
InitialContext ic = new InitialContext(); UserTransaction utx = ic.lookup("java:comp/UserTransaction")
- Set the com.arjuna.ats.jta.jtaTMImplementation property to
- Set the com.arjuna.ats.jta.jtaUTImplementation property to