Chapter 14. Containerizing an Application from Packages
For multiple reasons, it may be advantageous to distribute an application packaged in an RPM package as a container, too.
- Understanding containers
- An application packaged as one or more RPM packages
To containerize an application from RPM packages, see Getting Started with Containers — Creating Docker images.
- OpenShift Container Platform — Creating Images
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host — Getting Started with Containers
- Product Documentation for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Docker Documentation — Get Started, Part 2: Containers
- Docker Documentation — Dockerfile reference
- Base Images — Red Hat Container Catalog listing