Language and Page Formatting Options
2.3.2. Add a Service Binding Set
Alternative Service Binding Sets can be added to the Service Binding Manager using the Admin Console.
Procedure 2.6. Adding a Service Binding Set
- Navigate to 'Service Binding Sets', located under the 'Service Binding Manager' menu.
- Click Add a new resource.
- Select the Resource Template to use (Service Binding Set). Click Continue.
- Enter Name, Default Host Name and Port Offset.
- Enter in any Override Bindings, by clicking Add New, and entering the required data. Click OK when finished.
- Click Save.