Language and Page Formatting Options
4.3.4. Datasource Control
These operations are available for datasources:
- Flush. This flushes connections in the datasource pool.
- List Formatted Sub Pool Statistics. Displays a formatted sub pool statistics report.
- List Statistics. Displays a statistics report.
- Test Connection. Check that a connection is obtainable.
To perform maintenance, or display statistics, use the following procedure.
Procedure 4.15. Controlling a Datasource
- Navigate to the datasource, at Resources → Datasources → DATASOURCE_TYPE → DATASOURCE_NAME.
- Click the 'Control' tab.
- Click the operation to be performed.