- My cluster is experiencing repeated fence events and I need a way to collect the system utilization data described in similar way described here during the event: "What can I do to determine what caused the token to be lost in my RHEL 5 cluster?" or "What can I do to determine what caused "A processor failed, forming new configuration" and/or a node to be fenced in a High Availability cluster with Pacemaker?".
- My Technical Support Engineer has requested I setup the watcher-cron.bsh script on my cluster.
- How to setup
fencemon-cron.bsh) script for capturing utilization data on cluster nodes?
- What information is required for troubleshooting performance issues in cluster nodes or with clustered filesystem?
- How can I collect system utilization statistics on the nodes during fence events or slowness in performance in RHEL cluster?
- My GFS2 filesystem is experiencing slowness or hangs?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6, 7, or 8
- High Availability or Resilient Storage Add On
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.