- My cluster is experiencing repeated fence events and I need a way to collect the system utilization data described in similar way described here during the event: What can I do to determine what caused the token to be lost in my RHEL 5 cluster? or What can I do to determine what caused "A processor failed, forming new configuration" and/or a node to be fenced in a RHEL 6 or 7 High Availability cluster?.
- My Technical Support Engineer has requested I setup the watcher-cron.bsh script on my cluster.
- How to setup
fencemon-cron.bsh) script for capturing utilization data on cluster nodes?
- What information is required for troubleshooting performance issues in cluster nodes or with clustered filesystem?
- How can I collect system utilization statistics on the nodes during fence events or slowness in performance in RHEL cluster?
- My GFS2 filesystem is experiencing slowness or hangs?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5, 6, or 7 with the High Availability or Resilient Storage Add On
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.