- Why was my node fenced?
- One of the cluster node rebooted after totem token loss, please let us know the reason for token loss
- A node was fenced when a token was lost on the surviving node.
Apr 19 17:29:26 node1 openais: [TOTEM] The token was lost in the OPERATIONAL state.
- How can I determine what caused my cluster to report a token was lost, and subsequently fence a cluster node?
- How do you recreate token lost events in a test environment?
- We need the instructions to get a token lost event to occur.
- What are different ways to trigger token lost events in cluster environment?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 with the High Availability Add On
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.