- Why was my node fenced?
- One of the cluster node rebooted after totem token loss, please let us know the reason for token loss
- A node was fenced when a token was lost on the surviving node.
Apr 19 17:29:26 node1 openais: [TOTEM] The token was lost in the OPERATIONAL state.
- How can I determine what caused my cluster to report a token was lost, and subsequently fence a cluster node?
- How do you recreate token lost events in a test environment?
- We need the instructions to get a token lost event to occur.
- What are different ways to trigger token lost events in cluster environment?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 with the High Availability Add On
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.